Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Angela Rayner

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
You are entitled to be understanding, it is a free country after all, but personally i wouldnt be.
I can think of no excuse for an MP to use the word scum in the House.
Angela Raynor has let herself down a bit here, which is a shame because she is quite a good MP, even if idont agree with her politics.
I am quite surprised you are defending her saying it in the Commons.

Seems to be a waste of a political scandal…..surely if MPs with cervixes were attempting to use the physical attributes to distract MPs with prostrate glands from their obligations of office, then I would hope Jess Phillips would be pouring her fun bags out of some skimpy low cut number at next PMQs…..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wonder if she identified as a women or is this a cock and ball story
Regards
DF
Seems to be a waste of a political scandal…..surely if MPs with cervixes were attempting to use the physical attributes to distract MPs with prostrate glands from their obligations of office, then I would hope Jess Phillips would be pouring her fun bags out of some skimpy low cut number at next PMQs…..

Back in tandem, just like the old days on the race threads

sddefault.jpg

:thumbsup:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Are you suggesting there is any connection between Angela Rayner and Cupid Stunt? Please tell us......no innuendo please. Be brave.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
This is not too tricky.

A piece of comedy from the 80s.

A person uncrossing, and crossing their legs.

Got it now?

Phew.

It seems too tricky for you to make a connection with the thread title though......

I should have thanked you in anticipation of your habitual thumbs up.... sorry. Now could you please begin to support my comments with an open, written endorsement?

Let's try again.. I think you are trying to infer a connection between your short Kenny Everett video and Angela Rayner. I don't see any relevance but perhaps you can explain one. Go on, it's not a difficult question. Got it now?

Last edited:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
It seems too tricky for you to make a connection with the thread title though......

I should have thanked you in anticipation of your habitual thumbs up.... sorry. Now could you please begin to support my comments with an open, written endorsement?

Let's try again.. I think you are trying to infer a connection between your short Kenny Everett video and Angela Rayner. I don't see any relevance but perhaps you can explain one. Go on, it's not a difficult question. Got it now?

So, connections between Kenny Everett and Angela Rayner?

How about sucking cocks?

Do I win a prize?

Jan 30, 2008

https://youtu.be/r58GQYFZeLE

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here