Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Glasgow Celtic.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Actually they are 4 points behind Rangers this season, all be it with a game in hand.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What's the point of this thread?

There is no shame in losing to AC Milan.

Probably sectarian related about which the OP has no views either way. Remember, like he has no views either way about Oswald Mosley - who he also started a thread about?

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
:facepalm: Never mind they are probably 15 points clear with only one game to go at the top of the table ?

My second team. Been to many a game up there but I don't start a pointless thread about them. You clearly have a beef with them and are quite probably bored!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Probably sectarian related about which the OP has no views either way. Remember, like he has no views either way about Oswald Mosley - who he also started a thread about?

I'm aware that there is a sectarian line drawn between Rangers and Celtic, but never can remember which is which, so it's all a little lost on me...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Is this a Scottish football version of Mornington Crescent, in which case - Greenock Morton???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is this a Scottish football version of Mornington Crescent, in which case - Greenock Morton???

I see you and raise you Partick Thistle.

And will spare the blushes of the big-boned local radio host who, having finally pestered me into submission to appear on his show, innocently inquired as to how far Partick was from Glasgow :wozza:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I see you and raise you Partick Thistle.

And will spare the blushes of the big-boned local radio host who, having finally pestered me into submission to appear on his show, innocently inquired as to how far Partick was from Glasgow :wozza:

I wonder who that could be........ someone that is 'never' wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here