But mine was Coventry some 8 games later

Won 2-1

Courtesy of an own goal and another from Vincelot

Yours?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Sussex Senior Cup Final against Eastbourne Borough, because I was desperately keen to get inside the Amex.

Not knowing that they’d built a brand new safe footpath from what we now know is the Bridge Car Park, I walked on the verge of the A27, a couple of feet from cars racing by at 70. As did many other supporters. After parking in Coldean, soon blocked by BHCC.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bloody Awful 0-0 vs. Blackpool in Championship days.

Neither side had any idea of how to play football and was utter crap to watch.

Potterball million miles better, I honestly don't mind us going down playing the way we do now, but don't think we will...

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Bloody Awful 0-0 vs. Blackpool in Championship days.

Neither side had any idea of how to play football and was utter crap to watch.

Potterball million miles better, I honestly don't mind us going down playing the way we do now, but don't think we will...

:thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
0-0 vs Bolton at the goldstone, early 90s. Terrible game

Actually apparently we won 2-1, August 1992. Perhaps 0-0 was another game near it

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Home to Sunderland in the League Cup - Aug 2011 - we won 1-0 - Steve Bruce might have been their manager I think. Living in the Midlands it was my first real view of the Amex - and it was breathtaking. I remember taking pics of all the pictures of Albion greats that were on display behind the West Stand

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
The Spurs friendly. Brought a tear to the eye after all the hardship and we basked in the afterglow of knowing the lost thousands would come back to marvel at the surroundings.

And oh what surroundings. A roof. A beautiful blue roof. And plush cushioned seats. A bar with beer.

What marvellous heady times they were and the first in my some 24 years at that point as a fan where there just seemed to be nothing but optimism amongst the fans.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Spurs friendly, which was also part of [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]'s stag-do. It felt appropriate that we met Stuart Storer outside.

Here's the great man with the great man.

P1060367.JPG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here