Votes: 121 40.2%
  • Must not lose

Votes: 66 21.9%
  • Just another fixture

Votes: 114 37.9%

• Total voters

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If we don’t win, it will be just be a sample of evidence that Potter isn’t taking up forward despite all the Potterball hype and the money on players

I Like the way Potter is taking us from an aesthetic point of view but, whilst I admire that, feel that he may be tactically a little inept so I feel that games like tomoz we should be cutting the crap and concentrating on points.

UTA !

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
If we don’t win, it will be just be a sample of evidence that Potter isn’t taking up forward despite all the Potterball hype and the money on players

I suppose it depends how much you feel he is responsible for shot shy strikers.

Maybe Welbeck can sort them out.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Having just looked at the league table I’m revising my answer, I know it’s early in the season but we need the 3 points to keep pace with the mid table battlers. A WBA win sees them jump above us and the table will be looking pretty grim.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Considering the dramatic improvement/spending of some and the now disparity of this crazy season between top 13 and bottom 7. Yes, it’s a must win, cause I think we’re gonna struggle to get points off not only the usual top 6 but the likes of Everton, Leicester, Wolves, West Ham, Villa, Leeds, maybe even Southampton, but not seen enough of them yet this season...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
You highlight 5 games. 2 of which are very important. We need a minimum of 4 points from them so this is a can't 'loose' game for me. Would be nice if we could get 7 points though from the run.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Money on players!? What utter nonsense. We spent peanuts in prem terms. You must be one of the dullards still yearning for park the bus under Hoots. Idiotic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Money on players!? What utter nonsense. We spent peanuts in prem terms. You must be one of the dullards still yearning for park the bus under Hoots. Idiotic.

Don't you just love the bitter and twisted little souls still fighting the Hughton wars like it's 2018, our very own version of those Japanese soldiers who never knew the war was over in the Far East jungle of the 1950s

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Don't you just love the bitter and twisted little souls still fighting the Hughton wars like it's 2018, our very own version of those Japanese soldiers who never knew the war was over in the Far East jungle of the 1950s

Yes, so why did you prompt my comment? Hypocrite

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

so why is it that you can't let it go? it can't just be the irish connection, are you married to him? :mad::mad::mad:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Definitely must beat the sides that will be down there with us!

Yes exactly. Ok if we fail to win it won't be a disaster, but wasting points early on, as we did last season, only increases the anxiety at the end, as we struggle to make up for lost ground and put unnecessary pressure on ourselves.We had a good lockdown in June, but if it were not for the pandemic, the outcome might not have been so good; were we not the only team in the leagues not to have won in early 2020, despite some draws, to be fair.

Yes, so why did you prompt my comment? Hypocrite

Why am I responsible for you constantly living in the past? - good lord lol

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You really have turned into a curmudgeon. The football now is light years ahead of what you seem to be missing :shrug:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Whilst not must win it’s certainly a game that is going to make the table look pretty good or pretty bad based on whether we win or not.

Certainly from a momentum and confidence perspective it’s pretty big.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Why am I responsible for you constantly living in the past? - good lord lol

But you were living in the past with your comments. As I said, you are a hypocrite lol [emoji23]

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You really have turned into a curmudgeon. The football now is light years ahead of what you seem to be missing :shrug:

Spot on. LI living in the past.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Is that the Barry Lloyd that took us to the play-offs for the first division? (the one that's now called the PL, for the benefit of younger NSCers - and for the benefit of older NSCers with memory loss ...............)
That season was one of the best ever for me as a Brighton fan, just because it was totally unexpected. The final league game verses Ipswich, Millwall playoff, and my first trip to Wembley where if Walker had his effort not hit the post and gone in it could have been a different story. Byrne and Small were outstanding that season.

I mean, textbook case of projection old chap? Do you honestly think people will be happy if we don’t win tomorrow, genuinely? That’s all I said - perfectly reasonable opinion

I Like the way Potter is taking us from an aesthetic point of view but, whilst I admire that, feel that he may be tactically a little inept so I feel that games like tomoz we should be cutting the crap and concentrating on points.

UTA !

Indeed - more or less what I think. Style is nice, but substance beats it every time, good defending, winning attacking - let’s hope we do both tomorrow then we’ll all be happy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here