Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] West Bromwich's most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
jenny-laird-692209734.jpg

No disrespec Jenny, you may be one of the Midlands favourite TV stars but it'll be us headlining on Monday :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are in fine fettle after a dominant draw at fierce rivals Crystal Palace last time out and will be hell bent on starting to take the points our performances deserve starting with your Championship quality cannon fodder.

Come on, it may be £14.95 but that's a small price to pay to see the boys do the business and take a step closer to the promised land of 2021/22 EPL football. So get your hands in your pocket and do your bit for GPott and the boys.

:ascarf:

:O

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Another low level z lister. Who is she?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Too pixelated. 2/10. Would not bang.

I've noticed over recent threads that your bang-ability score for young nubile females often summarises as "would not bang".

My deduction is that you either have the looks of a younger David Beckham and so have the pick of the world's best lasses, or you must be gay if you find such females unbangable ....

Not an accusation, just an observation, like - nothing wrong with being either.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I've noticed over recent threads that your bang-ability score for young nubile females often summarises as "would not bang".

My deduction is that you either have the looks of a younger David Beckham and so have the pick of the world's best lasses, or you must be gay if you find such females unbangable ....

Not an accusation, just an observation, like - nothing wrong with being either.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/210-would-not-bang

...but I do like the "or you must be gay" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had worse.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 129655

No disrespec Jenny, you may be one of the Midlands favourite TV stars but it'll be us headlining on Monday :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are in fine fettle after a dominant draw at fierce rivals Crystal Palace last time out and will be hell bent on starting to take the points our performances deserve starting with your Championship quality cannon fodder.

Come on, it may be £14.95 but that's a small price to pay to see the boys do the business and take a step closer to the promised land of 2021/22 EPL football. So get your hands in your pocket and do your bit for GPott and the boys.

:ascarf:

:O

will we beat the reported 74 PPV mugs for the West Brom v Burnley match last week ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here