Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bamford's crap.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
White will be well happy he's playing for us and not Leeds tonight :lol:

Can Leeds sustain their early season form through the season though? I've got a feeling they can. Fun to watch regardless though, that's for sure.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Controversial maybe but I am enjoying watching Leeds tonight. Can't wait to play them. At least it will be far superior to watching us against Palace.

You can’t say that, residents of Swindon will accuse you of being a secret Leeds fan

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Who’d have thought?

A80FBF7E-090E-425F-9AF6-543488F54EDB.png

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Leeds look confident and enjoying themselves, and why not. They actually remind me a lot of us under Poyet in our first season in the championship. Confident knocking it about from the back and enjoying taking it to teams that have been above us for a long while.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Their own fans probably. All 3 clubs with fans not short of belief in their own importance and standing in the game with very little to back it up in the last 30 years.

It was actually quite refreshing to hear the Villa fans on 606 last week NOT getting carried away and saying they would still be happy with top half. I reckon they're a decent bunch them Villa fans. Leeds on the other hand..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here