Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marcus Rashford

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's not spin.

Come on Thunderbolt take those anti-tory specs off. Do you really believe any human in the UK would like to starve children?

I am done with this thread, I let you all convince one another that the tories are on a mission to harm the poor.

Blinkers are an understatement.:nono:

If I were you I would stop reading Twitter, as it will cause people mental health issues. Probably the worse 21st-century invention, and I am not sure anything will top it either.
It causes hate and war.

Please note this post is not banter, it comes from my heart.
The fact it comes from your heart is the most frightening thing.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
It seems there are more Tory MPs who just can't help themselves. Here Selaine Saxby (MP for North Devon) has complained that restaurants and cafes which are digging deep to help feed starving kids should stop receiving Government help if they're prepared to "give away food for free".

[TWEET]1319955251286466560[/TWEET]

Presented here are the full quote and the statement where she apologised for being "taken out of context" despite the full quote saying exactly what people accuse her of saying.

I was at 6th form with her in Eastbourne.

I don't remember most of the kids I went to school with, but I remember her.

A really thoroughly unpleasant snooty cow as a teenager ..... a memorably horrible person.

evidently found her level.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

A really thoroughly unpleasant snooty cow as a teenager ..... a memorably horrible person.

state school BTW .... not that that should matter ... she'd have been a horrible **** anywhere

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The fact it comes from your heart is the most frightening thing.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I'm sure some of that statement is stretched (like always in politics), but there will be a lot of truth in it too. I'm not a tory but I refuse to believe that many, if any, tory MPs are happy for children to go hungry through half term.

We are always taught that there are two sides to a story. Why for so many people does that not apply to politics? So many otherwise intelligent people are so entrenched one way or the other that they simply refuse to believe anything that doesn't fit their narrative, but take as gospel anything that does.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

She rejected your advences then? :lolol:

Joking aside, Mrs Zef and I have been discussing these issues and completely fail to understand Or comprehend how people think and act like this, at what point in their lives are they taught and/or told to be so intolerant and cruelly unpleasant toward their fellow humans. To my mind it defies all logic.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am only seeing the comments of those in favour of the food snatching from the replies. As usual, being a thick selfish **** isn't a good look, even after filtering through the ignore function :shrug:.

Given that England's shitters seem so efficient at self-identifying, it ought to be an easy job to round them all up, and ship them all off somewhere. :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One has to love Trollburger:

“ Free kids burger all throughout half term for anyone struggling after the recent announcement by the government that they’re scrapping free school meals.

Come along any time 12-8pm Thursday 29th - Saturday 31st October to claim.

Beef or vegan patty, home made ketchup and optional salad. (Organic Heinz ketchup can be provided for fussy eaters)

No need to feel any shame and no need to prove eligibility. This government has let us down once again. Just use the password “TORY SCUM” to qualify.

I was going to go with something ruder but not in front of the kids eh?

P.S you are still welcome even if you voted tory. I forgive you x

#****thetories #toryscum #freeschoolmeals”

Here’s a link to provide some funds for his initiative:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfun..._AWosiJvJq-i93tN_UIFAh5PwhHhE7YqnNn3qjPxqH5cY

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
A successful Brexit is coming out of it better than we went into it. We aren’t there yet and general consensus (CBI etc) is that a no deal is going to be very damaging to the U.K. Boris hasn’t delivered a successful conclusion so you are talking out of your arse.
They haven’t cost us anything, Boris on the other hand ... track and trace anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A successful Brexit for the consumer would be a tariff free imports, which the UK Govt could put in place even if our exports into countries attracted tariffs.

The stick in the spoke of that possibility will be if the U.K. protects the interests of say organisations like the NFU and CBI.

It would appear given the levels of malnutrition and starvation in this country these days that Saint Marcus and his apostles should be at the very least advocating tariff free imports for food, because that will mean cheaper food for everyone.

I will look forward to the social media campaign for that outcome.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Another U turn almost inevitable now as Tory MPs protest the decisions that they errr...literally just voted for.

Rashford 2 Boris 0

Oh...now Hancock is saying that Boris has been 'in communication' wth Rashford and Rashford has replied to say not since June and it turns out people believe Rashford ahead of the government. Why could that be?

Rashford 3 Boris 0

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
It's not spin.

Come on Thunderbolt take those anti-tory specs off. Do you really believe any human in the UK would like to starve children?

I am done with this thread, I let you all convince one another that the tories are on a mission to harm the poor.

Blinkers are an understatement.:nono:

If I were you I would stop reading Twitter, as it will cause people mental health issues. Probably the worse 21st-century invention, and I am not sure anything will top it either.
It causes hate and war.

Please note this post is not banter, it comes from my heart.

They are on a mission to harm the poor, disabled, elderly and anyone who they can think of to harm

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
eyes.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here