Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just applied for my season ticket refund .....

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
it was abit confusing so thought I'd summarise it here as I'm sure a few people will come on here looking for help as the emails start coming through

step 1 - click on the link supplied by the club in your personal email (you must do this, as simply signing in with your fan number doesnt take you to the right place)

step 2 - you then have to click on the number of refunds you want (in my case this was 2: for me and my son) - then click on buy - this seems bizarre as they are £0 each :) but just do it

step 3 - then you have to allocate each persons fan number to their actual refund using the little pencil icon on the screen

then click submit and youre done (I hope :)

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Also, you dont seem to need to wait until all of your group have their personalised email from the club. I had received mine but my son hadn't - it still let me login with my link and request both refunds

Hope this helps but any questions please ask

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Good email i thought, given it's a slightly fiddly calculation. Will let the club keep the cash for now but good to have plenty of chance to get it back if i need it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Good email i thought, given it's a slightly fiddly calculation. Will let the club keep the cash for now but good to have plenty of chance to get it back if i need it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yea this.

For me it works well to keep it in the pot as I don't think we will be seeing any live football this season so it will work out I have a season with out paying in 21/22.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I believe they stopped taking direct debits from the end of September, they certainly didn’t take mine on the due date of the the 1st (October).

It varied depending on a variety of factors. Some are due their last payment in November but no idea whether that will now be taken

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yea this.

For me it works well to keep it in the pot as I don't think we will be seeing any live football this season so it will work out I have a season with out paying in 21/22.

Yes that is my plan so does this mean we just ignore the email and it will automatically go towards next seasons ticket?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
No emails here either. Three of us are STHs.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Yes that is my plan so does this mean we just ignore the email and it will automatically go towards next seasons ticket?
Yes, there are cut off dates but if you don't apply for refund it goes back into the pot once the dates expire.

That's how I interpret it anyway.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I imagine there are quite a few different groups of people and they calculate specific to your situation so I wouldn’t worry if you haven’t had an email yet

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Yea this.

That's our situation. It may change but for now reducing next season's outlay seems the most suitable

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
I imagine there are quite a few different groups of people and they calculate specific to your situation so I wouldn’t worry if you haven’t had an email yet

There’s actually some small print at the bottom of the email saying that they’ve contacted the better fans first.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Haven’t seen the email. Assuming that the deposit doesn’t get used, is there an option to receive both the return of deposit and the “refund” together at the end of the season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here