Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So when we play Spuds.......

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hopefully after getting a result at home to WBA, we are up against Spuds at their gaff.
Seeing IMO, that West Ham are no better than us.
Given WH leaked 3 goals, then came back to draw 3-3, couldn't we do better, given we have the hindsight of knowing whats coming at us, as in Kane, Son and Bale.
Potter will be mindful of this and brow beat the Albion team selected into getting a win or credible draw.
Well I'm hopeful :albion2:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
We need to stop using Solly March to waste the set pieces. One own goal from a massive goalkeeping error at Millwall (years ago) and we've decided he's the best we have. Trossard should be taking the set pieces to give us a chance of scoring from one every now and then.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We need to stop using Solly March to waste the set pieces. One own goal from a massive goalkeeping error at Millwall (years ago) and we've decided he's the best we have. Trossard should be taking the set pieces to give us a chance of scoring from one every now and then.

Or MacAllister
Or Gross

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Or MacAllister
Or Gross

It would have to be one hell of a random selection to start either of those boys. Mac Allister ought to be starting every match in my opinion. And when he's on the pitch, he takes the set pieces. Trossard is a more regular starter and he should be ahead of March with no question whatsoever.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Hopefully after getting a result at home to WBA, we are up against Spuds at their gaff.
Seeing IMO, that West Ham are no better than us.
Given WH leaked 3 goals, then came back to draw 3-3, couldn't we do better, given we have the hindsight of knowing whats coming at us, as in Kane, Son and Bale.
Potter will be mindful of this and brow beat the Albion team selected into getting a win or credible draw.
Well I'm hopeful :albion2:

One game at a time my friend

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We only look like doing something when Gross is on the pitch, superb assist record one of the best in fact.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ll take 3 points from those 2 without doubt. Spurs have Kane and Son in great form and we’re missing our best defender, and have looked pretty poor defensively too often this season. 2-0 v WBrom 1-4 v Spurs my guesses.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
When we play Spuds I shall be half asleep. Full of roast and a glass or two of red wine, desperately hoping I've remembered to get everything ready for Monday morning. 19.30 on a Sunday is when I normally have a Dad doze in front of NFL. FFS :rant:

Still marginally better than 17.30 on a Monday though....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I’ll take 3 points from those 2 without doubt. Spurs have Kane and Son in great form and we’re missing our best defender, and have looked pretty poor defensively too often this season. 2-0 v WBrom 1-4 v Spurs my guesses.

There is just a chance we might be better without Dunk at this precise moment. He, Webster and White don’t seem to quite be on the same page just yet and stranger things have happened than a change being enforced and resulting in an improvement

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here