Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Vaccine Thread

Would you take a vaccine if offered, as per the post below?

• YES - Let's get this COVID thing done and over with.

Votes: 201 78.5%
  • NO - I still have issues about a rushed vaccine/I don't need to/I'm not happy with being forced to.

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • UNSURE - I still can't tell what I'll do when it comes to it.

Votes: 26 10.2%

• Total voters

Jul 25, 2021
If you aren't interested in the report, don't read it. If you are interested, then read it and stop asking stupid questions. All those answers are in the one-paragraph summary.

Have you got any stats on this year? Those stats you posted are based on the years 1996 to 2008. And the FIFA stats are only based on the years 2014 to 2018. Would be good to compare them with what's going on now.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Have you got any stats on this year? Those stats you posted are based on the years 1996 to 2008. And the FIFA stats are only based on the years 2014 to 2018. Would be good to compare them with what's going on now.

But what is "going on" as you put it?

To paraphrase Jerry Maguire, "show me the evidence".

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
If, as you contend, the figures now are wildly different to what has gone before, those years will be fine for comparison purposes. I think death numbers for people playing sport earlier this year, during the period when playing sport was banned or restricted due to coronavirus, might not be a fair comparison.

Jul 25, 2021
If, as you contend, the figures now are wildly different to what has gone before, those years will be fine for comparison purposes. I think death numbers for people playing sport earlier this year, during the period when playing sport was banned or restricted due to coronavirus, might not be a fair comparison.

I'd be interested to see the figures of the last 4 months compared to last years same 4 months.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Holy shit.

"Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,"

Where can I get an antidote? I'm bricking it now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Holy shit.

"Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,"

Where can I get an antidote? I'm bricking it now.

:lolol: the made up bollocks is so obviously made up, how does anyone get taken in?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I know someone who currently has tested +ve on all 3 lateral flow tests taken ( not all from same batch ) but -ve on all 2 PCR tests taken ( at Gatwick ).

The authorities are taking an interest as it could mean either a dodgy PCR lab or a new strain which doesn't show on PCR !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here