Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] City Council fine man £400 for fly tipping duvet

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
No excuses, he made his bed, he can lie in it.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
My business is on an industrial estate and doubles up as the local tip. Almost everyday new waste appears. We now have an aged and extremely battered caravan kindly donated by a local resident. Offers?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My business is on an industrial estate and doubles up as the local tip. Almost everyday new waste appears. We now have an aged and extremely battered caravan kindly donated by a local resident. Offers?

I'd try the buying and selling Facebook pages in the Selhurst area.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
EC8AD8DB-DC58-4F42-A515-433C4F6BB977.png

:lolol:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
These fly tippers. Honestly, duvet think we’re stupid? He was caught and deserves the fine.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He’s clearly a bit thick too, highlighting his crime in the local rag.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I dislike of fly tipping as much as everyone else, however, the crux of problem, IMO, is the councils and their privatised 'recycling centres' . . . theyre as fussy as ****, overly officious, patronising and generaly A pain in the arse to use. Little wonder people don't want to go there, and they clearly have a profit driven agenda, as opposed to an environmanetal one. They're happy to take scrap metal!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I dislike of fly tipping as much as everyone else, however, the crux of problem, IMO, is the councils and their privatised 'recycling centres' . . . theyre as fussy as ****, overly officious, patronising and generaly A pain in the arse to use. Little wonder people don't want to go there, and they clearly have a profit driven agenda, as opposed to an environmanetal one. They're happy to take scrap metal!

Don't have any problems with the Burgess Hill centre.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
That's finally put that problem to bed.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Adur and Worthing is a real chore. I spoke to someone up north a while ago, apparently in Crawley they'll take anything . . . thereby minimising fly tipping. depends how low your council go. Chichester isn't too bad, you still need a 5 generational family tree, 10 years of council tax bills, driving license, blue passport and ablood sample to get in though. :rolleyes:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

This loser was hardly going to take his stinking duvet over to the recycling centre Z, he thought he’d leave by the box that says Clothes and shoes and apparently he feels fearful having received the fine [emoji23]

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

100% this.....always totally friendly and helpful. If you turn up with a carload they’ll often (unasked) help you unload. Just avoid weekends as the queues can be enormous !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here