Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Stacey Dooley Investigates

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I like the way people criticising her for her accent. As if you wouldn't watch Panorama hosted by the Mitchell brothers.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Very annoying, lovely norks though, if you know where to look

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
She comes (I bet she does:p) across as quite innocent and maybe at times a bit naìve but I love her. Yeah, possibly her accent divides people but she's well licked, I mean liked by nearly every man I talk to in our office. Women seem to make catty remarks about her.

So she should be given more airtime. Can't get enough of Stacey. :love:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I have seen her on the train a few times. Is the Brighton train the most celeb packed train ride in the world.? Could do a Stella street style show on that trip.

Good luck to her. Blimey some of these comments you wouldn’t believe this is a football site.

Who needs gravitas why do you have to be roger cook meeting UDA gunmen in a car park in the 80s in an anorak to make it worthwhile,

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What ?
Proper cockerney filth !

Your ear for accents is malfunctioning - she's from Luton.

I like her, she's an excellent presenter. There are lot of people on here pining for the days when all presenters came from private schools and wore dinner jackets/ballgowns. Lord Reith is dead and the world has moved on

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Never heard of her, should i have? where she from, screen wise, i'm not a stalker :)

Here's a pic if that helps you make your mind up whether her cockney accent would put you off ...

tumblr_19a689cb443ef46078680ee4cc4d474d_ff1cc69c_540.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here