Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which team has the most Forwards available in the Premier League Fantasy Football game?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Well I’m gunna assume Brighton. Maupay, Connolly, Andone, Welbeck and Murray.

Other one I’m not so sure. Newcastle or Palace?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
They have Aubameyang as a midfielder. Wouldn't pay any attention.

Salah, Son, Mane, Zaha, Sterling, Rashford all listed as midfielders when they should be forwards.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Salah, Son, Mane, Zaha, Sterling, Rashford all listed as midfielders when they should be forwards.

The premier league fantasy app had Zaha as man of the match on Sunday - they don't understand football at all

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Why do they do that?

Anyway, it’s us and Sheff Utd listed as having 5 Forwards.

Ours are clearly:

- Andone
- Maupay
- Welbeck
- Connolly
- Zeqiri

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The premier league fantasy app had Zaha as man of the match on Sunday - they don't understand football at all

Is that some sort of joke?! He literally did NOTHING (and no I raise to count kicking a ball 12 yards). The BBC player ratings (mainly neutral fans) had our players about 2 points each better than theirs when I glanced I think!

Edit - just checked he wasn’t mom but did get 2 bonus points - would love to know how?!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Is that some sort of joke?! He literally did NOTHING (and no I raise to count kicking a ball 12 yards). The BBC player ratings (mainly neutral fans) had our players about 2 points each better than theirs when I glanced I think!

Edit - just checked he wasn’t mom but did get 2 bonus points - would love to know how?!

Actually it was people voting, I didn't realise that, 6672 people voted and he got 58%. So about 3800 palace fans voted him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here