Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A perv picks a random phone number and a little old biddy answers

Old biddy “Hello”

Perv “I bet you’d love me to come round to yours, rip your knickers off and make mad passionate love to you”

Old biddy “All this you can tell from “hello”?”

Pick that one to pieces NSC :smile:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Personally I find the use of biddy offensive, when it generally points to being 'regarded contemptuously as annoying, gossipy, etc'.

She may well be a lovely, kind old lady who just needs a bit of how's yer father.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
A perv picks a random phone number and a little old biddy answers

Old biddy “Hello”

Perv “I bet you’d love me to come round to yours, rip your knickers off and make mad passionate love to you”

Old biddy “All this you can tell from “hello”?”

Pick that one to pieces NSC :smile:

Is there a joke here? :shrug:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How would he know where she lives from a random phone number, there's something not right here? Also how would he know what the old lady was wearing?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My theory is that the ‘Perv’ is actually the husband of the ‘biddy’. He is in another room and has pressed redial (to his wife’s mobile) instead of randomly ringing a number.

I can’t think of any other scenario where he knows that she is wearing knickers and is up for a bit of hanky panky.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am a little concerned that two of the replies are questioning the wearing of knickers. Do women tend to go commando these days?

Call me old fashioned but in these days of women wearing jeans or trousers that is an pretty unhygienic and grim thing to do :shrug:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Whatever happened to Stetson-wearing 80/90s Brighton Club scene face/doorman The Perv?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bet someone "egg'ed" him on!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whatever happened to Stetson-wearing 80/90s Brighton Club scene face/doorman The Perv?

Last seen working upstairs at The Albert.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I am a little concerned that two of the replies are questioning the wearing of knickers. Do women tend to go commando these days?

Call me old fashioned but in these days of women wearing jeans or trousers that is an pretty unhygienic and grim thing to do :shrug:

It is very old fashioned to not use underwear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here