Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Whitehawk v Faversham Town this Saturday (24th), The Terrapura Ground 3pm.

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Huge thanks to all Albion fans who came to our game on Saturday in the FA Trophy - We hope you enjoyed the day!

Our maximum crowd is 400 (under Covid rules), and we had to turn people away... It was a great atmosphere and, whilst you can't get into the Amex, there are some superb non-league clubs in this area to visit.

This weekend we welcome Faversham Town in the League, and its £10 Adult, £5 students/ concessions kids under 10 free. If you've never been to a non-league game - you can drink on the terraces, change ends at half time, the food is excellent, and the programmes's only £2!

Tickets are already selling fast, and you can buy tickets here https://whitehawkfc.ktckts.com Gates open 1:15pm, there may be some tickets available on the gate, but we cannot guarantee it... (Saturday's Match is Sponsored by The North Stand Kollective)

Wear a mask, follow social distancing rules, get the app, and follow social distancing guidelines, and we'll see you there!

Faversham poster 1.jpg

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I went along Saturday for my first local match since lockdown. Good atmosphere and the standard of football surpassed my expectations. Both teams played some good football.

The Whitehawk number 7 Rodríguez (I think) was a standout alongside number 8

Also good to see El-Abd play again.

Only downside for me the queue for the bar, so had to settle for chips and a coffee instead.

If I don’t go along this week I’ll definitely look to go to the next round of The Trophy on the 31st.

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
I went along Saturday for my first local match since lockdown. Good atmosphere and the standard of football surpassed my expectations. Both teams played some good football.

The Whitehawk number 7 Rodríguez (I think) was a standout alongside number 8

Also good to see El-Abd play again.

Only downside for me the queue for the bar, so had to settle for chips and a coffee instead.

If I don’t go along this week I’ll definitely look to go to the next round of The Trophy on the 31st.

Yeh we can normally cope, but with socially distancing it takes a little longer - we're going to open up a few more food & drink areas next week and try & alleviate the pressure points...

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I took my boy to the game Saturday - his first ever match. The game and fans kept his attention until the last 10 minutes, which amazed me as he’s only 2!

Queue to get in and for a beer were long - but standard in the current climate, and still less than you get at The Amex. Will be back 100%, will just get there earlier to beat the entry queue and get a 4 pint pitcher from the clubhouse to see me through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here