Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our forward options

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Who will be our best 3 forward options when we have the below competing for a place at the start of next year? (possibly)

Maupay
Connolly
Trossard
MacAllister
Wellbeck
Zeqiri
Andone
Izquierdo
Tau

Or should we be pushing Lallana further forward or promoting Khadra?

Too many forward options at this club. We should go and buy some defenders instead

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
How about Jahanbakhsh?

The club have been bending over backwards to label him a forward!

We could totally mix it up next match (injuries permitting) and play a front three of:

Izquierdo———-Welbeck———Jahanbakhsh

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
How about Jahanbakhsh?

We could totally mix it up next match (injuries permitting) and play a front three of:

Of course. Ali can play up there. Pascal Gross in his first season played in behind Muzza.

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
How about Jahanbakhsh?

I am up for it. Couple of good shooters and a tall dude that appreciates good crosses. We'd look totally different.. But like you said, all three are injury prone...

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Welbeck Maupay
Trossard

With Connolly hot on their heels, on the bench..

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think Mac Allister needs to be on the pitch more often. Why not have him and Trossard behind or either side of Maupay.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I suppose I started the thread to make a point.

That once we get through to the new year we could find ourselves with a 9 or 10 realistic attacking options for 3 berths.

Now I'm sure it won't work like this. Florin will take a bit longer, we may look to sell Tau and loan out Zeqiri.

But we do have depth now in this area for the first time in years.

The question is, can any of them make a compelling case for inclusion? Our shooting stats from yesterday, say to me that the incumbents need to be looking over their shoulders

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I suppose I started the thread to make a point.

That once we get through to the new year we could find ourselves with a 9 or 10 realistic attacking options for 3 berths.

Now I'm sure it won't work like this. Florin will take a bit longer, we may look to sell Tau and loan out Zeqiri.

But we do have depth now in this area for the first time in years.

The question is, can any of them make a compelling case for inclusion? Our shooting stats from yesterday, say to me that the incumbents need to be looking over their shoulders

Uh ? 3 days ago we were 'woefully lacking' and the recruitment team were a 'disgrace'.....I know this because I read it on here. What happened ? :shrug::D

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ali J is one player who isn't afraid to have a pop from a distance. I'd like to see him get a run-out soon

Agreed, he showed it in the MIchael ROdent cup games . . . depending on Pottinkers opening gamble on Monday, Having AJ as an option must rank high. he can cross, shoot AND hit the target.

Trossard has all three attributes in his arsenal too. the pair flanking a lone 'striker appeals to me.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Uh ? 3 days ago we were 'woefully lacking' and the recruitment team were a 'disgrace'.....I know this because I read it on here. What happened ? :shrug::D

They recruited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Who will be our best 3 forward options when we have the below competing for a place at the start of next year? (possibly)

Maupay
Connolly
Trossard
MacAllister
Wellbeck
Zeqiri
Andone
Izquierdo
Tau

Or should we be pushing Lallana further forward or promoting Khadra?

Too many forward options at this club. We should go and buy some defenders instead

Play them all.

That lot + Ali J + Ryan = :goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here