Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So will we finish above Palace

Will we finish above Palace

• Total voters

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I don't think there is a lot in it but they probably have a better squad than us - just. Their attacking options are more varied so they are likely to get the odd 1-0 , 2-1 home win whereas we would probably get a frustrating draw.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
After watching that today I can't see anything else but a battle to stay up for them.
But it doesn't seem to work like that for them as they will probably go and win away at City when they play them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think we should. But as I said on the other thread, even if we don’t, as long as we stay up, I won’t particularly mind. For the simple reason we are quite clearly a much, much better footballing side. Would rather win points by playing football than trying to sneak a goal and sit on it / cheat to waste time for the rest of the game. That was appalling - reminded me of some of the teams in the Championship at the Amex in our golden 2 seasons - not an ‘established’ prem side in the prem league at home!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Probably not. We concede too often and miss huge numbers of chances. Should stay up though.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Hodgson’s Palace are more conservative than Chris’s Albion, but they rely on an ‘at it’ Zaha. As Hodgson noted, if Zaha’s not ‘at it’ Palace are ****ed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We are all allowed an opinion! 4 wins in 23 games this year doesn’t fill me with confidence that we will finish above too many. You don’t agree, good for you!

And last week despite my thread saying something didn’t affect the result as we were well beaten you decided to ignore that and say I was always making excuses! Well I’ll tell you now, my opinion is the officials have cost us points (probably 5) against Man U and the scum. Oh let me guess, it was a pen today :lol:

Have a click on your profile and read all your posts today - so so so critical, negative and moany - not sure what you expect mate?! We are never going to be a top 8 prem side...

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Too much being read on 1 game. If they had held on to their 1-0 lead they would have been 6th in the table
And no I cant believe that as well. Early days, but I think we will finish higher as we should have picked up more points so far from the games played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here