Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2 points dropped or 1 gained?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Point gained after such a soft penalty. Really important for morale that we didn't lose that.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That goal could mean a lot more than one point in the future... desperately needed that equaliser. Winning would have been sweet, this is a lot better than losing though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Point gained.

To finish the game with only 2 centre backs on the pitch and keep a point is a seriously heroic effort.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
1 point gained, we had lots of the ball and did feck all with it, Palace never really looked under much pressure, their keeper has reported suffering from frost bite..:shrug:

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Look at the stats clearly 2 points dropped against woeful side. Game management is awful, seriously need to improve that we have the potential to smash these sides if we're composed and don't do dumb shit.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
2 dropped. At least Dunk gets the rivalry. Too many today playing like it was just another game

Time for Veltman to step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After the ref and Kevin Friend colluding to cheat us, 100% a point gained. I am shocked they couldn’t find a reason to disallow our goal

larus

We deserved to win.
They deserved nothing from the game.
On that basis, 2 points ‘dropped’.

Alternatively. 1-0 down and nothing seeming to be going for us, to get a point is a point gained.

At least we won’t have to put up with the usual scum on here later gloating. What can the gloat about now - holding on for a 1-1 draw at home with 1 shot?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Point gained.

We didn’t have our collective shooting boots on today.

My word Maupay needs some competition for his starting berth and now, he has it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here