Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That tackle?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No malice intended. But had to go for that.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I hate these stupid hyperbolic comments (on the video) by people who don't even put it into context. We've just scored a late equaliser against our rivals, and we have a frantic goal mouth scramble to try and find a winner in stoppage time. Dunky over-enthusiastically launches himself in to try and scramble the ball home. He misses, fouls Cahill. He knows instantly it's a red card, apologies profusely to Cahill and doesn't even protest about it. What more needs to be said?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I hate these stupid hyperbolic comments (on the video) by people who don't even put it into context. We've just scored a late equaliser against our rivals, and we have a frantic goal mouth scramble to try and find a winner in stoppage time. Dunky over-enthusiastically launches himself in to try and scramble the ball home. He misses, fouls Cahill. He knows instantly it's a red card, apologies profusely to Cahill and doesn't even protest about it. What more needs to be said?

This.

The level of hyperbole in relation to many things on here does my head in. ‘Disgraceful’ and ‘shocking’ recruitment, players performances being ‘embarrassing’ and the like.......not sure why someone can’t have an ‘indifferent’ performance, or be a bit below par......

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
That was a shocker, a out of control two footed scissor lung .
Leg breaker if ever there was one, and well done Cahill for not reacting.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Class, knew what he'd done. Imagine if up the other end, Zaha would have whined like a howling woof.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Clear Red, well deserved, bad challenge.....no malice just over exuberance trying to get the ball. Well done Cahill for not reacting. Why oh why Lewis did you have to take off and not just swung one leg at the ball to try and reach it. Bad decision made there.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Clumsy or not, that’s now 2 silly reds this season already and we concede penalty’s (without saving) more than any other team apparently.

#needtocutthisout

Last edited:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Beautiful horrific tackle. Epitomises how we should all feel and act towards that lot. Never give an inch... So glad Dunk clearly knows what this club is all about. True BHA legend In every respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here