Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a point at Palace now?

Would you take a point at Palace now?

• Yes - defeat is too much to bear

Votes: 74 42.0%
  • No - shit or bust

Votes: 102 58.0%

• Total voters

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
For the first time since we returned to the top flight I would say NO , we definitely have the beating of Palace , if we lose , I still would feel comfortable with my vote .

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Usually yes, but because of the injustice of only 3 points from 12 (considering how well we've played), we've got to get all three today.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I would like to start the game and have the option to press the “draw button” during the game. So if it is 2:2 with 5 minutes to go then maybe yes. Prior to KO it is a no from me.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I would have done the last 3 years back in the top flight, not this season though as I think we are a better team now.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seeing how White and Lamptey do against Zaha is mouthwatering to this fan (this assumes all three are playing)

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
No I would not and never would settle for a point against them. This our derby match and has been for decades. If you aren’t motivated to get out on the pitch and go for a win in this match we may as well pack it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Yes

A point would be a good result away from home.

Performances have been decent to date.

Go there and put in another good performance and get caught a few times on the counter attack again then it puts the defence in a position where they are constantly conceding . Other teams will just begin pulling you on to them and sucker punching you.

First goal is vital I think today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here