Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a point at Palace now?

Would you take a point at Palace now?

• Yes - defeat is too much to bear

Votes: 74 42.0%
  • No - shit or bust

Votes: 102 58.0%

• Total voters

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
No, we are better than them and confidant of claiming all 3 .

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No

Today is the day we get retribution for the 5-0

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
No point in playing them if we take a point before the game every time we play them. Beating them is the best thing ever and the feeling lasts for a long time. Unfortunately losing to them also lasts a long time but I will take the gamble though just disappointed that I won't be there.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hoping today is the day Ryan pulls off his first Worldie of the season. He owes us a great game imo.

Seems like Sanchez and maybe later, Walton, might well have the ability to put real pressure on Ryan.

I’m still certain they’ll score from each shot on target. They’ll more than likely get a penalty or two, they won’t have any goals or penalty shouts disallowed by VAR and they won’t hit the woodwork once.

We’ll still win though.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Absolutely not

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Still huge numbers of Albion fans with inferiority complexes.

Today, we play to win

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yes - but not for the reason given. I'd take a draw because they are a decent side, away from home, and we've lost 3 out of our 4 games, conceding a shit load in the process. I think a draw away against a team who will probably finish higher than us is a positive result.

The ones I would not accept a point from are at home to Fulham, West Brom, et al. That's our bread and butter to stay up.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
on paper we're the better side, and they are just a breakaway team and therefore are shite at home

3 shiny points please mr. potter

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Away against a team that we’ve never finished higher than while in the PL? Normally I’d say yes. That lot? Nope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here