Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I honestly believe, in my heart of hearts, that your eloquent rants would hold more gravitas without the incessant edits later in the day which reduce their value.

Oh look, this post fits equally well here

For when you are totally and utterly incapable of bringing anything to the discussion without embarrassing yourself, why bother trying to contribute ? Just go straight to the embarrassment with pointless trolling :facepalm:

:dunce:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Relevance?

Should I care what you believe?

If so, please don't scamper off - just explain why and then get back to the topic of the thread......

I bet you can't guess the 'witty' response to the post above :lolol:

I see he's forgotten to give your post one, you don't think you've upset him in some way :wink:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Why don't you do as you suggested and WAIT for the bill to be published and then maybe make up your mind in an IMPARTIAL and CONSIDERED way?

Is that too hard for you?

Did anyone ever suggest you are the only sycophant who shows unthinking adherence to Tory Government edicts?

It's hard not to entirely give up on you. You show no sign of any reflective powers..... You behave like one of Pavlov's dogs, merely salivating at right wing rhetoric....

Seriously, responding to him is an utter waste of time. No matter how you put things, he replies in the only way he's capable of. I'll just sit back, let him rant and imagine him sitting there, rocking back and forth and wailing about ECONOMIC MIGRANTS/TIMEWASTERS/etc., whilst drooling and ripping the hair from his armpits.
Not a great mental image, I admit, but probably not too far from reality.

Jan 30, 2008
Another 10K of tax payers money wasted on dominos pizza's last month for economic migrants making a illegal crossing of the English Channel ,maybe a French stick would be more appropriate ?

Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Another 10K of tax payers money wasted on dominos pizza's last month for economic migrants making a illegal crossing of the English Channel ,maybe a French stick would be more appropriate ?

Regards
DF

they are very expensive, is that with sides and a soft drink as well? address the the issue, much? eh?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Regards
DF

any opinion on 1m a day to store unusable PPE ?

[tweet]1456941296984248321[/tweet]

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Seriously, responding to him is an utter waste of time. No matter how you put things, he replies in the only way he's capable of. I'll just sit back, let him rant and imagine him sitting there, rocking back and forth and wailing about ECONOMIC MIGRANTS/TIMEWASTERS/etc., whilst drooling and ripping the hair from his armpits.
Not a great mental image, I admit, but probably not too far from reality.

i expect he wallows there cheerfully with all the bites he's getting off such low effort bait, i dont know why everyone doesnt simply ignore.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
i expect he wallows there cheerfully with all the bites he's getting off such low effort bait, i dont know why everyone doesnt simply ignore.
I disagree.

I believe it takes him a lot of effort to try and string a written sentence together; often he doesn't quite make it.......

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Please just ignore him. The sole reason he continues to troll and spew racist bile is because people engage him. You’d ignore him in a pub or at work. Ignore him here. You’ll end up with a ban over that wally.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Please just ignore him. The sole reason he continues to troll and spew racist bile is because people engage him. You’d ignore him in a pub or at work. Ignore him here. You’ll end up with a ban over that wally.

Lever doesn’t go to the pub, he’s on here everyday rising to Ppf bait.

I can’t quite believe a man of his apparent intellect wastes so much time responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Lever doesn’t go to the pub, he’s on here everyday rising to Ppf bait.

I can’t quite believe a man of his apparent intellect wastes so much time responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why not address me directly instead of speculating?

Every time I try to engage you in debate you scuttle off without tackling the issue under discussion; you seem much more interested in commenting (inaccurately) on the habits of other posters. Why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here