Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do you think I'll be taking opinions from a twirly like you
Regards
DF

By replying you just did, you clown :facepalm:

I love occasionally reading you posts. They never fail to disappoint.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Comedy gold. :lolol:

He doesn't do irony.

Or anything, really.

Still, @PotG will be along soon to bail him out with some miss-placed whatboutery, followed by silence.

Is it nature or nurture? ???

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You're like a old skag head H have me on ignore but when push comes to shove you can't do without me .

Regards
DF

yeah, you do have a desperate need to be needed by someone, anyone, even a virtual someone.

you've got a lot in common with your sex pest mentor; a singleton with an internet connection, and a desperate need for attention.

shame.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
“Some are wearing good chains and look well fed”

So did Jews escaping from the Nazis.

That woman is clueless.

It's rather ironic that NSC's regular racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moron should post a video where someone is saying that.

Because you just know he's a little porky f***er with gold chains :lolol:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...-unlawful-says-judge/ar-AAPXQbT?ocid=msedgntp

A London council acted unlawfully when placing a child seeking asylum in a hotel pending assessments of their age, a High Court judge has concluded.
Mr Justice Poole, ruled in favour of the child and two others seeking asylum, who were put in a hotel in the late summer of 2020 by Brent council.

A child would usually be placed into foster care or supported, independent living arrangements immediately.

He said that the council acted “unlawfully” and “unreasonably” when deciding not to properly accommodate the three people, under the 1989 Children Act.

Mr Poole said there was no evidence the child was “safeguarded against risk from adult strangers” in the hotel, or that there was any protection of the child’s welfare or that of the two other people.

The council disputed the claims, with their lawyer’s saying the asylum-seekers had been provided with appropriate accommodation and were thought to be “at least 25 years old”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here