Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536
Results 351 to 360 of 360
  1. #351

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You being on duty at the time adds nothing.

    You haven't even acknowledged two similar scenarios and two very different outcomes. I didn't hear you say poor Greek Cypriots when prompted but you have a poor Palestinian anti Jewish agenda.

    If the Jewish community are always under threat they have every right to have their own sanctuary. Do you really begrudge a victimised group of people having a safe place?
    The reason for what happened in Cyprus is Far removed from what has happened in the middle East. As you know. There is no comparison. Most Jews do not live in the Israeli State. There is no need. Yes Jews have been persecuted in the past, along with Catholics, protestants, Muslims, but for some reason, you think the Jewish faith should have a homeland.
    Dominic Cummings - “a hard rain is coming”

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #352
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      13,339


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      @The Clamp
      @Randy McNob
      @WATFORD zero
      @daveinplzen
      @A1X

      You lot had better keep a low profile on here today. Disgusting people the lot of you.
      You’ve misunderstood our relationship. You don’t get to tell me what to do. Ya daft ****.
      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.
    • #353
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      13,339


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      @The Clamp
      @Randy McNob
      @WATFORD zero
      @daveinplzen
      @A1X

      You lot had better keep a low profile on here today. Disgusting people the lot of you.

      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.
    • #354

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Don't feel upset GAP, you'll be fine.
      Yep , he's s spent years barking up the wrong tree and pissing into the wind with me , he honestly thinks he's a notch above the rest , truly tragic
      Regards
      DF
    • #355

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yep , he's s spent years barking up the wrong tree and pissing into the wind with me , he honestly thinks he's a notch above the rest , truly tragic
      Regards
      DF
      Most people will feel above a dedicated dole scrounger like you. It's no surprise.
      Dominic Cummings - “a hard rain is coming”
    • #356
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      13,339


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You are one of the first people who likes to cry Islamophobia when there is any critique of Islam, yet you object to any criticism of a Jewish faith being labelled as anti-semetic

      If you cannot see the double standards, other people reading this will.

      ****in idiot.
      On a serious note, well done for showing some restraint and not posting on the main thread About this incident on the big board. It’s encouraging that you recognise when your divisive and hate filled rhetoric is not appropriate. You recognise that the rubbish you post here would get you banned if posted on the Big Board. Which tells us that even you don’t believe half the racist old claptrap you post.

      It’s also rather telling that you came to the bear pit to bring up the subject of today’s murders. A place you thjnk you are free to cause arguments and call people whatever you like. I can’t remember the last time we had such a consistently vile poster on NSC.

      I shouldn’t think it will be long before you’re banned, in the meantime, well done for showing enough respect and recognising that your hate speak is not welcome on sensitive threads.

      Edit. I see you have been given a time out. I think that’s for the best. You really have been getting yourself into quite a funkle.
      I’m sure I’m not alone when I say I’m looking forward to a bit of a breather from your anger and tantrums. We have chance of some adult discussion for a short while.
      Last edited by The Clamp; Yesterday at 18:28.
      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.
    • #357

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yep , he's s spent years barking up the wrong tree and pissing into the wind with me , he honestly thinks he's a notch above the rest , truly tragic
      Regards
      DF
      You would need a f***ing telescope, far beyond your means, to see how many notches I am above you intellectually and, far more importantly, morally

      Has it really never occurred to you that if you could drag yourself beyond the gutter morally, some other things may go your way. For once, I am really genuinely trying to help you here
    • #358
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      12,288


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You would need a f***ing telescope, far beyond your means, to see how many notches I am above you intellectually and, far more importantly, morally

      Has it really never occurred to you that if you could drag yourself beyond the gutter morally, some other things may go your way. For once, I am really genuinely trying to help you here
      Bit rude.
    • #359

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      @the clamp
      @randy mcnob
      @watford zero
      @daveinplzen
      @a1x

      you lot had better keep a low profile on here today. Disgusting people the lot of you.
      but, you're feeding the fire, you c*nt
    • #360

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He needs to take that HUGE chip off his shoulder
      Regards
      DF
      SUCK COCK?

      TAKE ME HOME,

      SUCK COCK?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •