Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
all contemporary politicians , on a global scale, should be stood down and ostracised along with the w.h.o and the media entities that are feeding this global shit****erry.

I just like to highlight the contradictions of the "I love Boris / the UKIP Tories / they can do no wrong" brigade who also moan of the consequences / reality of them being the entire opposite. All the current problems this country faces can traced back to the fact we have a complete bunch of ****wits running the country

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I just like to highlight the contradictions of the "I love Boris / the UKIP Tories / they can do no wrong" brigade who also moan of the consequences / reality of them being the entire opposite. All the current problems this country faces can traced back to the fact we have a complete bunch of ****wits running the country

And a fair few in the electorate.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Donations will go up because the majority of people aren't ****s.

I didn't think scroungers was banned on NSC ?

It appears it isn't :wink:

I'm still struggling to understand people who would vote to exacerbate the refugee situation (twice) and then complain that it's got worse and suggest it's someone else's fault. Surely no one is that stupid :dunce:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Our government are deliberately antagonistic towards the French because they know it keeps their core voters happy. Unfortunately, Johnson’s government don’t seem to care that lives are at stake. Which sadly, does not surprise me at all.

Jan 30, 2008
Our government are deliberately antagonistic towards the French because they know it keeps their core voters happy. Unfortunately, Johnson’s government don’t seem to care that lives are at stake. Which sadly, does not surprise me at all.

Lives are at stake because people continue to make illegal crossings of the English channel FACT .
Any thoughts on the Government bailing out of the ECHR .

Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I totally agree, we need to be respectful to the French, stop acting like children when in discussion with them, then maybe, just maybe the French Authorities and those representing them along la Manche coast might stop rather than watch these poor people wading into the sea and losing their lives. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Quite.

I'm not bothering to respond to it anymore, as it's clearly on a constant trolling/wind-up mission. No one could be genuinely so pig-ignorant.

Agreed. Him with his trolling and Chicken Run with his stalking, I will be ignoring their mean spirited drivel from now on. They behaved for about a week after Bozza's sticky but simply cannot help themselves and are back to trolling and digging people out. Who can be bothered to deal with them.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here