Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1422
  1. #1411

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again, not something I have ever claimed.
    No but you're endorsing it and actively encouraging it
    Regards
    DF

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #1412
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      11,524


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I understand the compulsion to make oneís way to the U.K. but I canít endorse the methods traffickers employ.
      I have never seen you say that those already in France or other safe countries, who are seeking asylum, should apply for asylum there instead of attempting to make an illegal entry using people smugglers into the UK via the channel. And i still have never seen you say it.
      We are definitely not in agreement.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #1413
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      11,524


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Randy McNob View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      in a nutshell you voted to take back control and in this example, you lost control. Thats what happens when you vote for liars and buy into their lies. Irrespective of which way you lean politically you should hold the current government to account but you can't because that would mean admitting you were wrong

      Attachment 136333
      I did indeed vote to take back control of the EU immigration system as applicable to EU citizens and EU free movement. How have we lost control of that?
      WTF has this example of non EU citizens attempting to enter the UK illegally by using people smugglers got to do with taking back control of EU citizen immigration and ending EU free movement of EU citizens..
      You really are a bit of a weirdo.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #1414
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      14,882


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No but you're endorsing it and actively encouraging it
      Regards
      DF
      The exact opposite. You donít really get stuff, do you.
      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.
    • #1415
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      14,882


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I have never seen you say that those already in France or other safe countries, who are seeking asylum, should apply for asylum there instead of attempting to make an illegal entry using people smugglers into the UK via the channel. And i still have never seen you say it.
      We are definitely not in agreement.
      I’ll live with it.
      As the law stands they have a right to seek asylum in a number of countries, including the U.K.
      Opinions change nothing about that.
      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.
    • #1416
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      11,524


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I’ll live with it.
      As the law stands they have a right to seek asylum in a number of countries, including the U.K.
      Opinions change nothing about that.
      Its already been established you are fine with encouraging people to get here however they can. No need to confirm it
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #1417
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      14,882


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Its already been established you are fine with encouraging people to get here however they can. No need to confirm it
      Ah! The ol' just make up some bull and try and end the debate because you re being shown up as ignorant, move. You do it often. No need to confirm it.
      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.
    • #1418
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      11,524


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ah! The ol' just make up some bull and try and end the debate because you re being shown up as ignorant, move. You do it often. No need to confirm it.
      And still you cant bring yourself to say that those already in France or other safe countries, who are seeking asylum, should apply for asylum there instead of attempting to make an illegal entry using people smugglers into the UK via the channel
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.
    • #1419
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      14,882


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      And still you cant bring yourself to say that those already in France or other safe countries, who are seeking asylum, should apply for asylum there instead of attempting to make an illegal entry using people smugglers into the UK via the channel
      I have said it. I don’t condone people smuggling and I think people should apply for asylum where it’s safest for them.
      However, I also understand why people would try to get to the U.K. and they have the right to do so, just as the U.K. has a duty of care and an obligation to them when they arrive.
      There’s really not much more to add. I know you’re desperate for an argument, as always but you won’t get it from me.
      Adieu.
      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.
    • #1420
      Members pastafarian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      11,524


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I have said it. I donít condone people smuggling and I think people should apply for asylum where itís safest for them.
      However, I also understand why people would try to get to the U.K. and they have the right to do so, just as the U.K. has a duty of care and an obligation to them when they arrive.
      Thereís really not much more to add. I know youíre desperate for an argument, as always but you wonít get it from me.
      Adieu.
      Welcome to the club.
      I knew you would come round eventually
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •