Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sure, let’s shut down all free speech. Brilliant idea..

More top gun work in America yesterday. Let's not shut down the free speech defence of that.

I'll start. A feeling that the blacks are getting too much attention.

Your go.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
there are laws pertaining to incitement, libel, slander, and whatnot.

you can't just say anything, freedom of speech comes with some responsibilty.

The very idea that the Nazi formerly known as Das Reich wasn’t given a platform here to spout his racist, homophobic bile! Peerlease!

He had all the free speech he wanted. And he still messed it up and got banned.

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Paradoxically, there's an immigration forum where lots of members are complaining about a member that only ever posts about football tactics, formations, VAR frustrations and the like.

The funny thing is you could be standing next to anyone at a game and enjoy a wild goal celebration with them with no knowledge about each other at all. Because it doesn't matter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The very idea that the Nazi formerly known as Das Reich wasn’t given a platform here to spout his racist, homophobic bile! Peerlease!

He had all the free speech he wanted. And he still messed it up and got banned.

Darwin's law.....

I see the only people allowed to post in the pit now appear to be the good guys. And Potty, of course. But I suspect he's only one or two careless whispers away from being whammed.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
cranking up the racism another notch. Who do our racist government represent though? Pre referendum Immigration was a big issue, these days no one really cares

[tweet]1542614419284414467[/tweet]

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
Darwin's law.....

I see the only people allowed to post in the pit now appear to be the good guys. And Potty, of course. But I suspect he's only one or two careless whispers away from being whammed.

There once was a forum called NSC that accepted differing political views you see.

Then the Woke whined and moaned after being continually owned insisting all should take the one world view knee.

To mods they did protest who caved to their requests

Now everyone will always agree!

#safespace. :D

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There once was a forum called NSC that accepted differing political views you see.

Then the Woke whined and moaned after being continually owned insisting all should take the one world view knee.

To mods they did protest who caved to their requests

Now everyone will always agree!

#safespace. :D

At least that scans. :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well they have had a long time to work on it since their last ban :wink:

The was a old racist from Hove,
Who decided to move to Elm Grove,
Got as far as Old Stein
The Pavillion did gleam
And he shat himself. Foreign - and mauve?!

PAVILION LIGHTS 3.JPG

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62393625

The refugees minister has appealed to councils to help house 10,500 Afghans currently living in UK hotels at a cost to the taxpayer of £1m a day.

Lord Harrington told councils the government had fewer than 100 properties available in June, but expects 500 Afghan arrivals each month.

Several Afghans said living in hotels had left them unable to settle.

"I know this is costing the British people but for what?" one refugee told BBC Two's Newsnight.

Mohammad, who is in his 40s, said: "I want to settle and integrate but how can I when we are living in a hotel for months and months? I can't start my life properly."

He worked alongside the British Army in Afghanistan and came to the UK with his wife and two young children after Afghanistan fell to the Taliban in August last year.

He says his wife of 20 years is struggling after sharing one hotel room between the four of them since September.

"I don't blame her [for struggling] because I know the situation. She is in that room for one year with two kids. These are kids, and she is depressed, so things are not good", he said.

Afghan families are being placed in temporary hotels until social housing can be found, according to the Local Government Association.

Once housing is found, the government gives the relevant council more than £20,000 per person over three years to help them resettle and integrate in the local community.

Lord Harrington wrote that more than 500 four-bedroom houses were needed to accommodate larger families.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62393625

The refugees minister has appealed to councils to help house 10,500 Afghans currently living in UK hotels at a cost to the taxpayer of £1m a day.

Lord Harrington told councils the government had fewer than 100 properties available in June, but expects 500 Afghan arrivals each month.

Several Afghans said living in hotels had left them unable to settle.

"I know this is costing the British people but for what?" one refugee told BBC Two's Newsnight.

Mohammad, who is in his 40s, said: "I want to settle and integrate but how can I when we are living in a hotel for months and months? I can't start my life properly."

He worked alongside the British Army in Afghanistan and came to the UK with his wife and two young children after Afghanistan fell to the Taliban in August last year.

He says his wife of 20 years is struggling after sharing one hotel room between the four of them since September.

"I don't blame her [for struggling] because I know the situation. She is in that room for one year with two kids. These are kids, and she is depressed, so things are not good", he said.

Afghan families are being placed in temporary hotels until social housing can be found, according to the Local Government Association.

Once housing is found, the government gives the relevant council more than £20,000 per person over three years to help them resettle and integrate in the local community.

Lord Harrington wrote that more than 500 four-bedroom houses were needed to accommodate larger families.

#takingbackcontrol

Disgrace the government is taking so long to sort this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here