Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/19/kent-refugee-napier-barracks-locked-down-covid

Kent refugee site locked down after scores test positive for Covid

Police officers enforce move at Napier barracks after warnings from humanitarian organisations
The minister for immigration compliance, Chris Philp, said: “Despite our best efforts a number of those accommodated at the site have tested positive for coronavirus and are self-isolating.

“It is incredibly disappointing that prior to this a number of individuals refused tests and have been either refusing to self-isolate or follow social distancing rules, despite repeated requests to do so and these being national guidelines to protect the NHS and save lives.

“These individuals could face enforcement action and are not only risking their own health but the health of staff looking after them and the communities who are accommodating them.”

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/19/kent-refugee-napier-barracks-locked-down-covid

Kent refugee site locked down after scores test positive for Covid

Police officers enforce move at Napier barracks after warnings from humanitarian organisations
The minister for immigration compliance, Chris Philp, said: “Despite our best efforts a number of those accommodated at the site have tested positive for coronavirus and are self-isolating.

“It is incredibly disappointing that prior to this a number of individuals refused tests and have been either refusing to self-isolate or follow social distancing rules, despite repeated requests to do so and these being national guidelines to protect the NHS and save lives.

“These individuals could face enforcement action and are not only risking their own health but the health of staff looking after them and the communities who are accommodating them.”

Have these poor brain surgeons not suffered enough? Having fled the war ravaged EU they are now subject to the WuFlu.
#prayforthem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Have these poor brain surgeons not suffered enough? Having fled the war ravaged EU they are now subject to the WuFlu.
#prayforthem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But now we have left the EU all these issues should be a distant memory soon. No more asylum seekers.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
But now we have left the EU all these issues should be a distant memory soon. No more asylum seekers.

It is an awkward position to take if you're that way inclined, still get angry about immigrants while still lying to yourself that you weren't conned by the brexit liars. How does one talk their way out of this contradictory position?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
On the contrary , shirley we should expect and prepare for many more refugees seeking asylum now that we have left the EU.

I find it hard to believe you are prepared for anything.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
On the contrary , shirley we should expect and prepare for many more refugees seeking asylum now that we have left the EU.

I think he is stating fact on what was promised when people were pursuaded to vote leave, see below

5049.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Thanks for posting.
What ive been saying all along
Instead of encouraging asylum seekers to make perilous journeys this is what we should be prioritising. Helping the most vulnerable from those who are identified as genuine refugees and given a safe route here from UNHCR camps using the Vulnerable Person’s Resettlement Scheme.
Brighton needs private landlords to generously donate their properties to these vulnerable people so they have their own home. (those under the vulnerable scheme cant be placed in someone’s house to live with strangers).

This is a far better option to waving banners and encouraging asylum seekers to cross numerous safe countries using people traffickers, amongst them economic migrants and illegals, when the dangers of drowning by crap dinghy or suffocating in the back of a lorry are only too real, not to mention the brutalisation and rape at the hands of the smuggling gangs.
I don’t know how people can still say get here however you can, passing through numerous safe countries, knowing the human cost. Utterly bonkers and quite revolting.

Glad you have come around and seen the light.

I think he is stating fact on what was promised when people were pursuaded to vote leave, see below

View attachment 132809

I would agree with what is written on the poster even if you dont
“The EU has failed us all”
The handling of the migration crisis by the EU upon its external border was fracking appalling, it took months and months just to agree to try and agree. Then when they finally agreed to try and do something EU states didn’t agree and countries just ignored agreements and the Dublin agreement became a nonsense. Makeshift borders were rightly and justifiably erected.
To top it all, when it was utter chaos anyway, Merkel said just get to Germany any way you can and we will take you. Chaos turned into a catastrophe and the daft cow simply washed her hands of the death she was enabling.

If you truly believe the EU didn’t fruck up here then you are in a minority.
You are probably a little twitter brainwashed to boot.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here