Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Your advice may be right though...

I just hate giving up on the 'cognitively challenged', whether they be trolls or not; but, this may be an exceptional case.....

Don’t worry, I respond now and again. Trying not to. He starts sweating like a glass-blowers bum crack when he’s ignored. It usually results in him getting a ban. But already I give him too much attention by talking about him. I’m just putting off doing the vacuuming :)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don’t worry, I respond now and again. Trying not to. He starts sweating like a glass-blowers bum crack when he’s ignored. It usually results in him getting a ban. But already I give him too much attention by talking about him. I’m just putting off doing the vacuuming :)

I hope he doesn't get banned again. I'm quite amused by his increasing anger, frustration and CAPITAL LETTERS on this thread at the mere idea of having to share some of his benefits.

And all the while totally oblivious to the fact that, with the only negligible say he has in all this, he has now managed to make the situation that he is whining about worse (twice) :dunce:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/8124711/refugee-afghanistan-wick-scotland-london/

‘We escaped Taliban but hated life in depressing Wick – please don’t send us back to Scotland’, say Afghan refugees

Hamid said: “In Afghanistan we might die in a month or a year but in Wick we die every day.

"My wife is 12 weeks pregnant but she is crying all the time.

"If I go back to my homeland the Taliban will chop my head off - but I’m afraid if we stay here our baby will die.” :eek:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
To be fair, what you did was take yourself off after you were asked why you retweet your anti-vax, anti-mask beliefs on Twitter but don't repost them here. Why is that? We never got to the bottom of it.

Double jabbed and now a booster ta boot, never enter a shop or use public transport without my Albion face covering...
What anti vax and anti mask beliefs are you on about?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No no , what the bill says is that if you don't have a valid reason to be in this country don't bother attempting to get here or if you are here expect to be removed .
Absolutely nothing wrong or racist about that

Regards
DVDA

A reasonable stance.

The thing is, HMG seem to be too useless to enact this. They don't have the courage of their convictions. Perhaps it is because they are frightened (not unreasonably, perhaps, but nevertheless it would be the strong choice) of asking the police to shove people back into the sea.

Instead the useless and underfunded 'system' will fail to stop illegal passage and then when people suddenly pop into the 'system' nothing will happen. They won't be 'interned' because HMG don't want to spend any money on facilities, and 'internment' has too much of a whiff of Bobby Sands about it (and that does include the smell of shit). And if they did, they wouldn't know what to do with them next, other than throw them back in the sea, which they won't do (see above).

So what to do next is....tricky. Especially now we have cut ourselves loose from the French who will take a mass of convincing to re-engage, let alone co-operate in creating solutions.

Neither you nor I have workable solutions for the mess and the deaths, but we are not employed (or elected) to do so. Labour may have no idea either, that is possible. The fact that the tories have no idea, however, is certain. ???

:thumbsup:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I see Nazi Boy is still here, and I can safely assume that his comments are up to his usual 'standard'. Luckily, he and Bag O'Shite are completely invisible to me, as they post nothing but offensive crap - constantly.
That aside, Priti Patel is an obnoxious twunt, and gets worse with each passing month.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I see Nazi Boy is still here, Luckily, he and Bag O'Shite are completely invisible to me

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jan 30, 2008
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He's good value

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
A reasonable stance.

The thing is, HMG seem to be too useless to enact this. They don't have the courage of their convictions. Perhaps it is because they are frightened (not unreasonably, perhaps, but nevertheless it would be the strong choice) of asking the police to shove people back into the sea.

Instead the useless and underfunded 'system' will fail to stop illegal passage and then when people suddenly pop into the 'system' nothing will happen. They won't be 'interned' because HMG don't want to spend any money on facilities, and 'internment' has too much of a whiff of Bobby Sands about it (and that does include the smell of shit). And if they did, they wouldn't know what to do with them next, other than throw them back in the sea, which they won't do (see above).

So what to do next is....tricky. Especially now we have cut ourselves loose from the French who will take a mass of convincing to re-engage, let alone co-operate in creating solutions.

Neither you nor I have workable solutions for the mess and the deaths, but we are not employed (or elected) to do so. Labour may have no idea either, that is possible. The fact that the tories have no idea, however, is certain. ???

:thumbsup:

Returns need to be happening , I get the impression the Government are treading on egg shells afraid of upsetting a minority of people in the process,

I'd like to see ferries used to take them straight back to France, the sooner they realise they're not remaining in the country the sooner the mass crossings stop which then results in less pressure on the likes of the RNLI and the UK tax payer

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Returns need to be happening , I get the impression the Government are treading on egg shells afraid of upsetting a minority of people in the process,

I'd like to see ferries used to take them straight back to France
, the sooner they realise they're not remaining in the country the sooner the mass crossings stop which then results in less pressure on the likes of the RNLI and the UK tax payer

Regards
DF

You voted to not be able to do that, it's what you wanted, you took back control

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here