Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
But from their perspective now we don't want to be joined with them, people leaving the border and coming here - the problem goes away, why should they give shit anymore?

The Problem with being a 3rd country and saying control your borders is you only control 1 side of the border. Another example of ceding control rather than taking it back.

Don't let me stop you blaming everyone else except the people who said they would control the problem if elected, but it does make your point about democratic accountability rather hollow

View attachment 133997

Jesus wept
Why should the French and The EU give a shit anymore?

Why should they give a shit illegal gangs are trading in humans in their territory? Why should they give a shit these gangs put people in deathtrap dinghies and lorries with no oxygen? Why should they give a shit these gangs brutalise the migrants? Why should they give a shit these smugglers facilitate illegal immigration? Why should they give a shit these trafficking gangs rape vulnerable migrant women and sometimes whisk some into slave prostitution?
Its astonishing you need to ask, but im not surprised you have. People like you will always end up asking this question eventually.
Have a word with yourself

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Jesus wept
Why should the French and The EU give a shit anymore?

Why should they give a shit illegal gangs are trading in humans in their territory? Why should they give a shit these gangs put people in deathtrap dinghies and lorries with no oxygen? Why should they give a shit these gangs brutalise the migrants? Why should they give a shit these smugglers facilitate illegal immigration? Why should they give a shit these trafficking gangs rape vulnerable migrant women and sometimes whisk some into slave prostitution?
Its astonishing you need to ask, but im not surprised you have. People like you will always end up asking this question eventually.
Have a word with yourself

i'm arguing from a point of fact about holding the government to account on the reasons they were elected, the same accountability you are oh so keen to point out is important to leave the EU for. Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with that. We heard endlessly from all the anti EU brigade, we need to leave the EU to take back control of our borders. We did that, they were elected on that mandate, yet now borders are as pourous as ever. The government have failed on this issue

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And the luvvies advocate this whole thing, from the tambourine rattlers singing Kum bah yah in Dover to the virtue signalling celebs to the Members of Parliament demanding a free for all.
They all have blood on their hands every time there is a tragedy in the Channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can’t agree with that. And you can’t seem to make any point without accompanying insults which I’m rather bored of, from both sides. Let’s reconvene when this can be done without insults.
:)

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I can’t agree with that. And you can’t seem to make any point without accompanying insults which I’m rather bored of, from both sides. Let’s reconvene when this can be done without insults.
:)

No insults here, just facts.
You’re clearly after a nibble from me.. you’re not going to get one,

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i'm arguing from a point of fact about holding the government to account on the reasons they were elected, the same accountability you are oh so keen to point out is important to leave the EU for. Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with that. We heard endlessly from all the anti EU brigade, we need to leave the EU to take back control of our borders. We did that, they were elected on that mandate, yet now borders are as pourous as ever. The government have failed on this issue

Ah I see, when it was said we need to end EU citizen free movement and take back control of our border with the EU and have a joint immigration policy that applies not only to non EU citizens but EU citizens as well……. Your first thought was `they must be talking about the non- EU people attempting to enter illegally from France`

Have a hat. You and plooks related?

:dunce:

Jan 30, 2008

you silly Prick ! they're not coming through the official routes showing they're documentation are they, as Pasta pointed out the French have as much responsibility to control it from their end, as soon as new legislation is passed through Parliament those that cross and who have no right to be here will be sent packing sooner rather than later, ILLEGAL MIGRANTS NOT WANTED IN THE UK
regards
DF

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
sketch-1614103631953.png

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Why lie?

[tweet]1365958049526145028[/tweet]