Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
" Swansea " man jailed after CCTV operator witnessed rape

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58585788

A man has been jailed for more than eight years after a CCTV operator saw him raping a woman.

Turkey Al-Turkey, 26, of Cwm Level Road in Brynhyfryd, Swansea, attacked the woman outside the city's Civic Centre on 18 July.

Swansea Crown Court heard the victim had no recollection of the incident and a date rape drug may have been used.

Al-Turkey, an asylum seeker from Iraq, was sentenced to eight years and eight months after pleading guilty to rape.

The court heard Al-Turkey had been drinking limoncello and vodka with his victim on Swansea's promenade on the night of the attack.

The CCTV operator said he had seen the victim was intoxicated and unable to stand by herself, before he saw the attack take place as she lay motionless.

He used the council's loading bay public address system to shout: "Get off her. She's drunk. I'm calling the police."

Officers arrived at 01:40 BST and were not able to rouse the victim. Al-Turkey told officers she was asleep.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

A man has been jailed for more than eight years after a CCTV operator saw him raping a woman.

Turkey Al-Turkey, 26, of Cwm Level Road in Brynhyfryd, Swansea, attacked the woman outside the city's Civic Centre on 18 July.

Swansea Crown Court heard the victim had no recollection of the incident and a date rape drug may have been used.

Al-Turkey, an asylum seeker from Iraq, was sentenced to eight years and eight months after pleading guilty to rape.

The court heard Al-Turkey had been drinking limoncello and vodka with his victim on Swansea's promenade on the night of the attack.

The CCTV operator said he had seen the victim was intoxicated and unable to stand by herself, before he saw the attack take place as she lay motionless.

He used the council's loading bay public address system to shout: "Get off her. She's drunk. I'm calling the police."

Officers arrived at 01:40 BST and were not able to rouse the victim. Al-Turkey told officers she was asleep.

Horrible story and hopefully the immigrant will be deported rather than cost the tax payer for 8 years of bed and board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Horrible story and hopefully the immigrant will be deported rather than cost the tax payer for 8 years of bed and board.

doesnt work like that, the person has to face British justice, same as if you commited a crime abroad you would do porridge there

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

A grim story. I hope the victim is getting the help she needs.

How is this related to British people welcoming refugees? Perhaps you need to start an appropriate thread highlighting crimes committed by foreigners on British soil? This is not that thread .

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Back on topic;

A Great British Welcome is a series of stories profiling people across the UK who are supporting refugees.
Across the United Kingdom, people are opening their hearts and lives to refugees and saying ‘welcome’ in a range of innovative ways. Some are supporting refugees to access education and housing, or restart their careers. Others are helping them overcome trauma or have their voices heard. In this series, we hear the stories of refugees and the individuals, projects and organisations across the country offering them A Great British Welcome.

https://www.unhcr.org/uk/a-great-british-welcome.html

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
doesnt work like that, the person has to face British justice, same as if you commited a crime abroad you would do porridge there

It’s the “British Justice” that disappoints me, he will love his 4 years ( out for good behaviour), I bet it wouldn’t be the same story in Indonesia for example?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
It’s the “British Justice” that disappoints me, he will love his 4 years ( out for good behaviour), I bet it wouldn’t be the same story in Indonesia for example?

I really can't decide whether this is an actual suggestion of replacing the British Judiciary system with the Indonesian one or just more meaningless whining.

Oh well, whichever it gets a :dunce:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I really can't decide whether this is an actual suggestion of replacing the British Judiciary system with the Indonesian one or just more meaningless whining.

The man probably wouldn’t have been arrested in Indonesia. Nevertheless, totally off topic. This is a thread about Brits welcoming refugees and asylum seekers not a platform for Chicken Run’s trolling or the ensuing bin fest.
He himself has been ordering people to post on the appropriate thread over on the main board, perhaps he should take some of his own advice.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The man probably wouldn’t have been arrested in Indonesia. Nevertheless, totally off topic. This is a thread about Brits welcoming refugees and asylum seekers not a platform for Chicken Run’s trolling or the ensuing bin fest.
He himself has been ordering people to post on the appropriate thread over on the main board, perhaps he should take some of his own advice.

Fair point well made but I was replying to a post already made on this thread ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

f730d7ad5f69f99acd2ef2b583380984.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
A grim story. I hope the victim is getting the help she needs.

How is this related to British people welcoming refugees? Perhaps you need to start an appropriate thread highlighting crimes committed by foreigners on British soil? This is not that thread .

:dunce:

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Double the amount of parasites have arrived compaired to last year a real invasion of this country is going on and no one seems to be doing anything about it , a national disgrace !

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Welcome refugees, as per your agreement when we arranged your transportation to the promised land please report to Mr Ahmed (Probably a son of an immigrant?) On Monday morning where your slavery contract will start.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19612504.crawley-car-wash-owner-handed-slavery-trafficking-order/

Car wash off South coast road Peacehaven was housing people a while back so I heard on the grapevine ???

Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Double the amount of parasites have arrived compaired to last year a real invasion of this country is going on and no one seems to be doing anything about it , a national disgrace !

Regards
DF

You voted for it fella, Dublin agreement long gone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here