NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nicely done. Smooth swerve.

not at all , i typed replies to your post and you then edited to make my post look incoherent , fwiw i agree with you but i also think English kids should be encouraged if not forced to get off their arses , get trained at something and become gainfully employed , immigration is a positive thing when done right and the small % of wrong'uns need to be weeded out and sent packing.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

If they are it makes sense why they are apparently friendless and never leave their home spending every waking hour posting wanky tweets and YouTube videos...

Has JCFG started on his mates now :eek:

I particularly love the 'every waking hour' since he's got himself a job. No doubt we'll hear when he has his lunch break or finishes his shift :lolol:

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Putting the obvious hypocrisy to one side, why do you care so much?

Because i still have many good friends in the UK and a shit load family , you can shove your hypocrisy up your rectum ya fool.And fool is being charitable .And please don't get up me for starting a sentence with and ...ffs.

Even though my family were all from Ireland , and yes , i can and may get an Irish passport but England is where i was born and educated , i always get up to Cissbury or Chanctonbury within days of getting back .......it's in my blood.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Take your time......

From The Big Issue September 13th 2021

How Priti Patel’s new policing bill threatens your right to protest
A new policing bill put forward by the Government could make peaceful protests and marches a thing of the past.

The Prime Minister Boris Johnson accompanied by the Home Secretary Priti Patel visit North Yorkshire Police HQ in July 2020. Picture by Andrew Parsons / No 10 Downing Street

Peaceful protests and marches could become a thing of the past under the controversial policing bill making its way through parliament, as being too noisy or causing too much “annoyance” would be grounds to shut them down.

The Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill has been condemned as “draconian” by experts across the political spectrum. It will effectively hand powers to police – and Home Secretary Priti Patel – to shut down protests in England and Wales at will, while forcing social workers to betray the trust of vulnerable young people.

Lawyers warned the Government the proposals in the bill “clearly violate international human rights standards”.

More than 30,000 people have already written directly to Boris Johnson calling on him to rethink the plans, which are set to be debated in the House of Lords mid-September. MPs voted in favour of the bill without amendments in July, by a majority of 100.

“This will be the biggest widening of police powers to impose restrictions on public protest that we’ve seen in our lifetimes,” Chris Daw QC, a leading barrister and author, told The Big Issue.

“The bill hands over the power of deciding whether a protest is justified or should be allowed — decisions we as citizens have had for generations — directly to the home secretary. That’s an extremely chilling development. It’s completely contradictory to everything the liberty of the free citizen is about in Britain.”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here