Page 263 of 344 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265266273313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3440
    Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlingGammon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dublin III

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk...ings/cbp-9031/

The Dublin III Regulation enabled the UK to return some asylum seekers to EU Member States without considering their asylum claims.

You voted to leave this agreement. Accept the consequences and move on.
    To make this even more ludicrous the chump Das Reich posted on the murdered MP thread today that the killer is a Somali National. The dog whistle being 'immigrant muslim outrage again'. The source was GB News. The public posts on the GB news youtube page are blaming the tories for not securing our borders, and labour lefties. But the murderer is a British National (of Somali origin). A lack of logic and reason do not appear to be any barrier at all for nazi wankers who want to mouth off. To add to this Das Reich posted a 'told you so' post with a kiss on it on that thread, like this is all good fun, and the death of this MP is great news because it proves (whatever bollocks he's trying to palm off today about foreigners). I mean, you can't get much lower. Absolute scum.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by carlzeiss View Post
      https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...rgery-church1/

Live
      Sir David Amess dies: Somalian man, 25, arrested on suspicion of stabbing MP - latest news
      British National.

Do try to not give Das Reich another erection. He's been ******* in a jubilant frenzy about this all afternoon.

One day 'the truth will come out'

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      British National.

Do try to not give Das Reich another erection. He's been ******* in a jubilant frenzy about this all afternoon.

One day 'the truth will come out'
      It will H , cancel culture aint working , poor bloke never stood a chance who's going to be next ?

Regards
      DF

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      To make this even more ludicrous the chump Das Reich posted on the murdered MP thread today that the killer is a Somali National. The dog whistle being 'immigrant muslim outrage again'. The source was GB News. The public posts on the GB news youtube page are blaming the tories for not securing our borders, and labour lefties. But the murderer is a British National (of Somali origin). A lack of logic and reason do not appear to be any barrier at all for nazi wankers who want to mouth off. To add to this Das Reich posted a 'told you so' post with a kiss on it on that thread, like this is all good fun, and the death of this MP is great news because it proves (whatever bollocks he's trying to palm off today about foreigners). I mean, you can't get much lower. Absolute scum.
      Sticks and stones

Regards
      DF

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      You’re wasting your time highlighting the not fit for purpose Dublin agreement, they all ignore the facts, leave it for a month then one of them will bring it up again as an agreement we some how lost the benefit of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      no what you need to do is show the number of removals post Brexit that proves we are better off outside.

The fact they have resorted to people on jet skis letting people drown shows they have lost control

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Borders.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	141312
      Brexit = Nationalism

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Randy McNob View Post
      no what you need to do is show the number of removals post Brexit that proves we are better off outside.

The fact they have resorted to people on jet skis letting people drown shows they have lost control

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Borders.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	141312
      I don’t need to anything old son.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      You’re wasting your time highlighting the not fit for purpose Dublin agreement, they all ignore the facts, leave it for a month then one of them will bring it up again as an agreement we some how lost the benefit of

Definitely, you should post some of the real facts about some of the real benefits from Brexit. That will shut them up ............. oh

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      Sticks and stones

Regards
      DF
      You seem to be unable to post a valid link for what you were trying to say. Was it

Sticks and stones
      May break my bones
      But being a racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moron
      Has never hurt me ?

Although I think it may have adversely effected your somewhat negligible chances of employment

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      Definitely, you should post some of the real facts about some of the real benefits from Brexit. That will shut them up ............. oh
      I just knew when I finished typing that you’d be along

Decided on your new car yet, plug in hybrid

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      You seem to be unable to post a valid link for what you were trying to say. Was it

Sticks and stones
      May break my bones
      But being a racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moron
      Has never hurt me ?

Although I think it may have adversely effected your somewhat negligible chances of employment
      Woof woof !🐶

Regards
      DF