Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
what the ones with the $200 .00 specs , the 2100 samsung galaxies and all the designer clobber , speaking french also .......merde ...":lolol: wakey wakey .

Just look at those poor toddlers, malnourished and desperate to flee the war ravaged EU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Census 21 results will no doubt see similar numbers as the 2011.

“people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (at 7.5%), followed by Black ethnic groups (at 3.3%), Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups (at 2.2%) and Other ethnic groups (at 1.0%)”

[emoji102]

Jan 30, 2008

“people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (at 7.5%), followed by Black ethnic groups (at 3.3%), Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups (at 2.2%) and Other ethnic groups (at 1.0%)”

[emoji102]

How many will be asking for extra paperwork for all the add ons ????
Regards
DF

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

[emoji102]

lets fix this , a lot of black lads are just as English as us .....the 7.5 % Asian component is questionable seeing that only 2 years ago we were being told there were only 2 million muslims in the country (always questionable).....so are you saying that asians make up 7.5 pc of the population on the whole or 7.5 % of the migrant population or refugee population ..?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
lets fix this , a lot of black lads are just as English as us .....the 7.5 % Asian component is questionable seeing that only 2 years ago we were being told there were only 2 million muslims in the country (always questionable).....so are you saying that asians make up 7.5 pc of the population on the whole or 7.5 % of the migrant population or refugee population ..?

I’m sorry, I wasn’t clear, I’m not saying anything, that’s a c & p from the 2011 census [emoji106]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Barracks declared unfit for human habitation and a high COVID risk.

But don’t worry lads, listen to your government, the immigrants are the ones bleeding Britain dry, not Johnson and his chums.

Inspectors declare the barracks unfit for human habitation, Home Office says “it’s adequate for asylum seekers”.

Interesting use of language there. Not denying it’s not fit for humans but claiming it is adequate for immigrants.

Go on Fairy Godfathers, defend the indefensible. Contradict the inspectorate. Go loopy.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metr...filthy-and-unfit-for-habitation-14210840/amp/

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Jan 30, 2008
It did serve our armed forces but was deemed unfit 7 years after the forces left and it fell into disrepair. And the prison inspectorate today declared it unfit for human habitation. I’ll take their word over a Tory Baroness.

Nice try but another fail I’m afraid, Fairy.

Are they in prison of course they aren't....... LMFAO
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I would not have the cheek to illegally enter a country and complain about the accommodation, surely that’s just taking the piss?..was the accommodation that much superior in war ravaged France?...

Jan 30, 2008
I would not have the cheek to illegally enter a country and complain about the accommodation, surely that’s just taking the piss?..was the accommodation that much superior in war ravaged France?...

They were pissed off after they found out others were lording it up at the tax payers expense in 4 star hotels
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Despite suffering unimaginable tragedy and terror in their homelands, treacherous journey’s to safety, being housed in conditions deemed unfit for human habitation in the U.K. , some overcome unfathomable odds to create a new life in the U.K.

Hats off to them for being brave enough to risk it all to save their and their family’s lives and having the courage to build a life again. And hats off to those Brits who dedicate their time to helping them.

https://ach.org.uk/refugee-tenant-learner-stories

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here