Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
It's only sad folk like yourself and Bag O'Shite who still tune into that rubbish.
Figures.

Yet you're quite happy to condone this activity in your relentless desire to let any old wrong un into the UK

Good to know that Priti Patel has signed a agreement with Albania to get rid of these parasites sooner rather then later
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
e8a1aa34580dd345b9340825c75d1c52.png

A warm welcome to the UK’s 50 newest citizens, god speed to them all in this fabulous country of opportunity.

Channel crossings: Fifty people land on Kent beach in single dinghy https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-57888389

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
What point/s are these posts attempting make on this thread?

Is the same as......

Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 08.10.55.png

... ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don't tell me the penny has finally dropped with those three immigrant obsessed posters and they now realise how they've been stitched up :eek:

EKxe_TyWwAAjhBS.jpg

Sadly, I think not, it's just more impotent ranting against things their betters have told them to rant about, but of which have absolutely no understanding :dunce:

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
there could be millions on that beach, their beloved Boris won't lose a single vote

Maybe I should post a conservative poll lead....? :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Excellent. I’m glad they made it safely. One of them might be the nurse that looks after your loved ones, the delivery driver who delivers your organic alfalfa sprouts, the recovery driver who makes sure your daughter gets home safe, the cleaner in your offices. All the jobs we can’t rely on people like Das Reich to perform.
Welcome to the U.K. we are happy you made it safely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here