Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
"...percent of possession is not important..."

Too right.

"...Jose - we might see if we can get him some game time this weekend..."!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"...percent of possession is not important..."

Too right.

"...Jose - we might see if we can get him some game time this weekend..."!

He was referring to him playing with the U23s and that they would see if they could do that again this weekend, it wasnt about the Palace game.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He was referring to him playing with the U23s and that they would see if they could do that again this weekend, it wasnt about the Palace game.

Hmm. I'll have another listen. I know he talked about his involvement in the u23s, but I heard him imply that he was talking about the first squad this weekend - maybe I misheard.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hmm. I'll have another listen. I know he talked about his involvement in the u23s, but I heard him imply that he was talking about the first squad this weekend - maybe I misheard.

"José as well has been training with the group and he benefitted from some game time with the 23s at the week so we might see if we can do the same this weekend"

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
"José as well has been training with the group and he benefitted from some game time with the 23s at the week so we might see if we can do the same this weekend"

Ta. Are the u23s playing this weekend?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Surely someone has told him to stop sucking air through his teeth?
Well.......tshhhhh its the best deal I can do. Tshhhhhhhh I'm losing money on this Fiat..... Sounds like a dodgy car dealer

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Surely someone has told him to stop sucking air through his teeth?
Well.......tshhhhh its the best deal I can do. Tshhhhhhhh I'm losing money on this Fiat..... Sounds like a dodgy car dealer

Maybe its something he picked up in Northern Sweden, where its the way of saying "yes".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg

If you did, or follow him anywhere after Brighton, will you be 'Seagullsman' ?!! 🤔

When I joined NSC the deal was still just a rumour and I was hoping, perhaps believing, he would stay with Swansea and just came here to tell you a bit about Potter. I didnt want to use my regular nickname as I was using it on a Swansea forum and felt a bit embarrassed if they would see me here...

Anyway, not so sure I will be following him in the same way (learning about the club, joining fan forums etc) if he moves along as it would most likely be to a big club and I have no interest in getting emotionally involved with those greedy, plastic corporations.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you did, or follow him anywhere after Brighton, will you be 'Seagullsman' ?!! 🤔
If he ever does go to Palace, you really should do this.

They'll take you as one of their own and you'll instantly have an army of friends ....................... some of them even wearing black hoodies ..........

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here