Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Every day for the last few weeks, a friend of mine has been going to the supermarket to buy two large cod. He then finds a quiet corner nearby where he guts them with his pen-knife, fits them to his feet and walks home in them.
I think he needs to see psychiatrist. He's got a lot of fish shoes.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I hope it's not a long walk, they would surely disintegrate. Perhaps that explains, though, why he needs a lot of fish shoes?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Obviously buying the wrong fish. To walk properly he needs to plaice one foot in front of the other.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Every day for the last few weeks, a friend of mine has been going to the supermarket to buy two large cod. He then finds a quiet corner nearby where he guts them with his pen-knife, fits them to his feet and walks home in them.

Maybe he's just angling for a new pair of shoes?

Not surprised he has to visit the supermarket so often though, they wouldn't stand up to much wear and tear ... he needs a better sole.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I hake these sort of jokes.

Gutting would be a lot simpler with a proper knife, a pocket knife will make the job much harder.
crocodiledundee.gif

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If you were any kind of friend you would have suggested that he tries a couple of skates.

Much quicker.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Would he not be better to use Pollock which is more sustainable?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

There but for the brace of cod

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here