Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton: 'It’s a good feeling to be the manager of a big club'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just so we can do this scientifically, can [MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION] do a pros and cons for Potter v Hughton in our current position? I'm sure it would be very informative.

And for an encore, the same - for Brexit.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
cos chris was manager there?

I think it should be pretty clear by now that I am not on this forum because Hughton happened to be manager a few years ago.

we shall watch with interest

Why bother?

I haven't had any interest in how Forest were doing for the past year and I have no interest in how they are going to do from now on. The only reason to take any notice of Forest was that Hughton was manager and, for me, that was only because it was a potential precursor for the possibility of Hughton becoming Ireland manager.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Correct!

Seriously, I'm for sacking Potter and bringing Hughton back. No facetiousness at all. Truly, check my posts, I have been a Hughton man forever.

Seriously, I'm for sacking Potter and bringing Jeff Wood back. His win rate is off the scale compared to this loser Potter.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Just so we can do this scientifically, can [MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION] do a pros and cons for Potter v Hughton in our current position? I'm sure it would be very informative.

I'm not sure I remember how to do a poll anymore but I would be fine with it if someone else were to post a poll like that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION],

Did I mention I have you on ignore? :shrug:

Contempt, my contempt.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Up above the relegation zone after tonights win.

Those very determined that Forest dont have the squad to do any better than CH did with it will be confused.

7 points from the last three games for Reid compared to the 1 point in 7 games with CH.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Those very determined that Forest dont have the squad to do any better than CH did with it will be confused.

7 points from the last three games for Reid compared to the 1 point in 7 games with CH.

Steve Cooper in charge there now

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Oh I had missed that

Your point stands though results and goals are flowing with a change in manger forest fans on Twitter got Hughton trending and pointing to the positive approach creating a huge turnaround in last 3 games

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Yep.

It was always strange how some were so steadfast in their belief that it was all the players fault and not Hughton’s. It was quite clear they had better players than no wins and rock bottom of the Championship.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Yep.

It was always strange how some were so steadfast in their belief that it was all the players fault and not Hughton’s. It was quite clear they had better players than no wins and rock bottom of the Championship.

Bit like when Cooper took over at Swansea and improved their position after taking over from whoever was there

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
regardless CH is probably being paid until end of this season when his contract expires - same way SC was being paid by Swansea until end of this season too

D

Deleted member 2719

Forest romping.

Pld 4
W 3
D 1
L 0
F 9
A 2
GD +7
PTS 10

Who said they didn't have a good squad???

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Another win for the Tricky Trees tonight, 2-1 away to Bristol City. Now into the top half after an absolutely dreadful start to the season.

What an end to the game. Forest were 1-0 down going into stoppage time before Lyle Taylor coolly converted a penalty and then stole in at the back post a minute later to show his class and Forest's resilience. Steve Cooper is doing an incredible job. They're on an amazing run now - five league wins in a row. Their best since 1995. What a great addition to the Premier they would make. *

* There. I've jinxed them, like I do with every team. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here