Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will there be a shiny new striker pictured holding up an Albion shirt today?

Will Albion sign a new striker today?

• Yes - sure thing!

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Nah - Dan the man said we have enough attacking options already

Votes: 183 91.5%

• Total voters

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
More chance of Peter Ward making a comeback than us signing a new forward. Wouldn't though rule out another kid for the U23's.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I am sworn to secrecy but, between you and me, it all depends if they can find a shirt big enough to fit me - Ruddock style. 6ft 1, same age as Murray but with 12 years experience. Scored 4 goals in one House football match and 12 in the 4 games throughout the tournament. Also played in goal without setting the record for most conceded in a game. I only let in 25 and the team record was 31. What is not to like?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Not expecting anything. we've cut our coat with the cloth we've got. Hope its not too harsh a winter. we'll have a better idea by 4pm Sunday.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I am sworn to secrecy but, between you and me, it all depends if they can find a shirt big enough to fit me - Ruddock style. 6ft 1, same age as Murray but with 12 years experience. Scored 4 goals in one House football match and 12 in the 4 games throughout the tournament. Also played in goal without setting the record for most conceded in a game. I only let in 25 and the team record was 31. What is not to like?

Good enough for me.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why isnt it public, I want to take the optimists and BASH EM.

I dont think anyone will come, but its not 100% impossible.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll be amazed if we sign a striker today.

6 1/2 hours to go...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here