Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-19/10

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
Richarlison hit the post for Everton.

Why, this season, do so many efforts end up striking the post or bar? It feels strange that it happens a few times in every match I seem to watch in the Premier League. It's usually a fairly rare thing.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
2-2 I'm enjoying this game. It's ace.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Calvert-Lewin heading and chest control is honestly amongst the best I’ve seen, reminds me of Shearer.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ooh, red card!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
VAR, crock of shite, how can that be called offside? I don’t want Liverpool to win this but that is just fecking ridiculous

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not offside. And if it is, then it’s by 0.000001 of a micron on a pixel. What a joke. Games shouldn’t be decided on things like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wtf?

9B891C61-0E46-4A3D-8F7C-8F69D1530D6B.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just saw where the ball was in the VAR offside image. Looked like it had left the boot of the passing player as Mane was ruled under 1mm offside.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Just saw where the ball was in the VAR offside image. Looked like it had left the boot of the passing player as Mane was ruled under 1mm offside.

They also drew the line too far to the left. Absolute disgrace. (Not that I really care that much about the outcome.)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
David Coote should be banned from going near Stockley Park. Think he has been responsible for a lot of these moronic decisions.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
However much I hate VAR, I was at least hoping things would improve with it.

Apparently not. Ridiculous.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
VAR, crock of shite, how can that be called offside? I don’t want Liverpool to win this but that is just fecking ridiculous

It needs to be scrapped asap. It is the worst thing to ever happen to football. It kills the moment we all live for and is open to so much abuse as in our game with Man U.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

So, there's a dotted red line coming down from Mane's armpit which is determining where the black line has been drawn for Mane's position.

It's so close, that the very thickness of the line determines offside or not. It's not right.

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 14.32.59.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It needs to be scrapped asap. It is the worst thing to ever happen to football. It kills the moment we all live for and is open to so much abuse as in our game with Man U.

Have to question the VAR ref’s honesty there, shocking decision. I would be absolutely incensed if that had been given against us

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Abysmal decision, Pickford should have gone for Virgil lunge and Henderson’s goal was legit. Side note Pickford is the worst keeper in PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here