Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kevin Day - Who Are You?

Streathamgull

Oct 14, 2020
Comedian, writer, former MOTD presenter and Palace fan is at the Rabbit Hole pub in Streatham SW16 tomorrow evening at 7:30pm talking about his new book ‘Who Are Ya?”
Blurb says he will be joined by fellow comedian and Palace fan Chloe Petts talking about the book which is subtitled '92 Football Clubs - and Why You Shouldn’t Support Them’.
Says book is a mix of comic football observation, friendly fan rivalry and quirky observation
Thought any South London based Albion fans may be interested in attending to enjoy the friendly fan rivalry.
Have to be there early to get a seat as don’t suppose there will be many available under the current restrictions.
I don’t think they serve bitter there though so if that’s your tipple, maybe not a gig to go to.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Comedian, writer, former MOTD presenter and Palace fan is at the Rabbit Hole pub in Streatham SW16 tomorrow evening at 7:30pm talking about his new book ‘Who Are Ya?”
Blurb says he will be joined by fellow comedian and Palace fan Chloe Petts talking about the book which is subtitled '92 Football Clubs - and Why You Shouldn’t Support Them’.
Says book is a mix of comic football observation, friendly fan rivalry and quirky observation
Thought any South London based Albion fans may be interested in attending to enjoy the friendly fan rivalry.
Have to be there early to get a seat as don’t suppose there will be many available under the current restrictions.
I don’t think they serve bitter there though so if that’s your tipple, maybe not a gig to go to.

piss off kev

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I must admit I like Kevin Day. He' a huge Palace fan but really does get the rivalry

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Oi Kev, it’s clearly you, you’re about as quirky as an itchy scrotum, funnily enough with the looks to match. You are, you were, and you will always be a fat Palace c*nt.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Oi Kev, it’s clearly you, you’re about as quirky as an itchy scrotum, funnily enough with the looks to match. You are, you were, and you will always be a fat Palace c*nt.

Ok. I'll put you down as a "maybe".

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

attempting to dissolve ones testicles in sulphuric acid would be infinitesimally more enjoyable ....get ****ed

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
El Presidente is a well known Dullard and as such will automatically correct grammatical errors. The thread title is Who are You? instead of Who are Ya? A tell tale sign of the Dullard's new account. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mark Steel is my palace fan comedian of choice.

Very funny man.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Lovely bloke, used to chat to him on the train. Bought the book but haven't got round to reading it yet.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

SAC

May 21, 2014
I met him quite a few years ago now and he seemed a good bloke. Probably wont buy his book though.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Palace poster, Palace thread;
Enough said.

I'm thinking of taking up poetry. Further rhymes that come to mind include "dickhead", "brahn bread" and ****. OK, that last one is more free verse, I suppose, and perhaps a little harsh, but still - it's the scum, innit. Just a pity James Blunt isn't one of that slack-jawed herd up the road.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here