Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mario Balotelli

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
As I posted on the other thread earlier . . .

There is a clause in the NDP

If you're 6'3" built like a brick shit house and can leave Zaha in tears witrhout getting sent off, you're exempt.

I'm warning up the Cortina to go and collect him.

IQ of 30 is enough for a striker.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
For those worrying about our "seven"...

mario-balotelli.gif

51b2428a6bb3f77c2c00003c

Du5bM.gif

What could go wrong...?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Loved his "why always me?" t shirt.

Noone ever told him "because you're a dick"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Purely for the fun factor a yes from me

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Balotelli has the potential to make Gascoigne look about as dull as Jacob Rees-Mogg. I'm convinced that he'd add personality to the dressing room and on the pitch, for a few cameo appearances between suspensions.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Football is supposed to be an entertainment industry and for that reason, I absolutely love Balotelli. If even half of those stories about him in Manchester are true (and I know for a fact that some are) then he is a total legend.

He's batshit mental, obviously, but also a bloody good player (people forget that his unselfish pass to Aguero won City the title). Bet the wages wouldn't be too steep, Potter world probably be the best manager for him, he doesn't fail the NDP because he's just completely insane, not a dickhead and (most importantly) just to see him playing in a Brighton shirt would be a total joy.

30 years old and has screwed up a lot of his career but he's really, really good underneath that. We could get his best years with the correct management. Not that I'm saying that he's grown up as I doubt that, but who am I to talk....

Yes, it would probably be a disaster, but I AM IN (with a capital IN).

https://youtu.be/i-tagn3lB3I

He did drive around Moss Side handing out cash..... Plus the Father Christmas story was true.

Sing him up Tony. It would be superb!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here