Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul barber q&a matchday thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Initially Ginger Spice was my favourite, but now I like Baby Spice".

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
He'll use lots of words to explain how he is right and we are all wrong and hysterical.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do I have to pay £14.95 to listen to Pauls q and a or is that also covered by the £14.95 I’m paying for the Brom game?

A fiver off if you listen to Barbs. Barber OUT!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Disappointed that fans are still not allowed back into grounds, working with Government to restart but with infection rates and hospitalization increasing difficult to put a date on when thi swill be possible.
Club position on held ST funds given delay in getting fans back.
PPV we are right but with hindsight better communication could have assisted but some fans let themselves down
Project Big Picture unable to comment as under discussion with all PL members but we all want healthy competition and to maintain position as most competitive and watchable league in the world.
Exciting Polish signings but development better to continue in Poland for this season. No issues on joining next season.
Not expecting any domestic signings under deadline extension.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Disappointed that fans are still not allowed back into grounds, working with Government to restart but with infection rates and hospitalization increasing difficult to put a date on when thi swill be possible.
PPV we are right but with hindsight better communication could have assisted but some fans let themselves down
Project Big Picture unable to comment as under discussion with all PL members but we all want healthy competition and to maintain position as most competitive and watchable league in the world.
Exciting Polish signings but development better to continue in Poland for this season. No issues on joining next season.

Thank you - that saves me listening to it all!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The club does many positive things, and is a general force for good. But occasionally, could it be that the Albion are out of touch with supporters and indeed the entire PL has disappeared up its own backside?

Also, isn’t it about time the Albion launched a full and proper enquiry into what happened to the cup final money?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I'm afraid in this instance I might aswell be the dog.

gary-larson-far-side-cartoon-what-we-say-to-dogs-blah-blah-ginger.jpeg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Have you been tasked with writing his notes? This seems scarily accurate.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Confirmation we are going with what we got.

:albion2:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I wish he'd stop being so open and communicating through these forums (fora?). Now we'll have another month of threads and posts from fans who didn't bother to listen, expressing viewpoints and frustrations on matters that he answered on the forum. The ones who listened will try and helpfully answer with the club's rationale, and the ones who just complain about everything on NSC will use their lack of information and just carry on complaining and ask the same questions over and over again claiming 'I didn't listen to the Q & A and haven't bothered reading the rest of the thread for answers but...'.

All source material for this post has been taken from the Season Ticket Ballot forum and all rights remain with NSC.:smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he was at a Top Six club would he be supporting Project Big Picture? I get the feeling he would but hope he currently doesn’t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here