Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Giving up on the Albion (part 1)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Come on then, pin your colours to the mast

Who is giving up on the Albion and why?

A small number of posters on other threads (eg Lewes FC and £14.95 PPV) seem to have had enough and will be going elsewhere to get their football fix

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You what? You what? You what you what you what?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Why would anyone when we have our best squad ever and are getting into a position when we can compete favourably with any team.
The future is massively exciting and take off is at 2pm on Sunday 18th October 2020.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Not sure why the question is being asked - we’re playing in the top league in the world with possibly the best team we’ve ever had.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I miss the Albion so much.

I was ok with how last season finished.
I was also fine getting off to a slow start.

But the open ended nature of the current stalemate while seemingly the world and his wife can do what they damn well please, is getting right on my tits.

I want to see Lamptey.
I want to see Maupay.
I want my seat
I want a pie.

I want the AMEX.

So I guess you can put me down as a maybe. :jester:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sorry all, I’ve edited my original post to provide further explanation. This evening I’ve been catching up on NSC and was surprised at the vitriol and negative comments being aimed at Paul Barber and the club, with some posters (Not spoof accounts or trolls) announcing that they are calling it a day because of PPV, non refund of ST cash, VAR and diving players (to name but 4 reasons). All seems a bit dramatic to me.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
All the time I can afford it wouldnt consider not going whatever division we are in. 20 years of ups and downs and am sure more to come. Like lots occasionally watch a local game but no comparison

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry all, I’ve edited my original post to provide further explanation. This evening I’ve been catching up on NSC and was surprised at the vitriol and negative comments being aimed at Paul Barber and the club, with some posters (Not spoof accounts or trolls) announcing that they are calling it a day because of PPV, non refund of ST cash, VAR and diving players (to name but 4 reasons). All seems a bit dramatic to me.

I'll hazard a guess if you kept a note of all those saying 'I've had enough', will also be taking their season (hopefully) next August.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
No because the social side of the Albion is one of the best things in my life. But if my friends and family decided to jack it in because they've become disillusioned with all the corporate bollocks that comes with being in the Premier League I'd happily join them.

They won't, of course.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am team Rick Astkey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here