Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bissouma issues???

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Mali played Ghana yesterday and I was looking to see how Bissouma did, but to my surprise he was not on the roster. Furthermore, there were only four players listed on the bench!!! I figured that news agencies got an incomplete roster but today I hear rumors of 5 Mali players with Covid. Can't find any real news sources but fits with having only four on the bench... Not sure if others with better internet search abilities than me can confirm the status of Bissouma.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I don't think he's actually with the Mali squad.

This instagram post by him yesterday suggests he's with "family" in Milan:-

1234.jpg

Translating some of the responses, it definitely seems that he's not with the squad (and a few people are somewhat disgruntled!).

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Paging [MENTION=38145]Palacefinder General[/MENTION] :D

Brilliant. You got me. Amazing how smart you are to quickly sniff this out. Of course, "The Wizard" gave you a hint by pointing out that I used "roster" in my post.... FFS

Hopefully, there is nothing wrong with Bissouma, but there is something seriously wrong with some on this board.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Brilliant. You got me. Amazing how smart you are to quickly sniff this out. Of course, "The Wizard" gave you a hint by pointing out that I used "roster" in my post.... FFS

Hopefully, there is nothing wrong with Bissouma, but there is something seriously wrong with some on this board.

:stupid::fishing::tumble::wink:

D

Deleted member 2719

There are some proper nutjobs on here mate.

Watch out for the 'famous five', THICK as thieves.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here