Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fans Banter Pages

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
What is the definition of a Banter page?

I notice that many fans pages on Facebook etc. call themselves Banter pages but all the posts are by their admins, meaning fans can't banter with each other. Strange.

Now, I think NSC is a banter forum, amongst other things, as we are happy for fans of all other clubs to sign up and post and "argue" etc. with Albion fans.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There’s very few things in life I truly detest...the word banter is one of them. And anyone using the term bantz should be exterminated.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In nature wasps and bees have the yellow and black stripes as a warning they might sting. Those pages have the word banter in them as warning that they should be avoided as they are utter pants.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20201010-154938_Chrome.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Utterly pointless pages. And quite nasty too.

Always good to have a benign dig sometimes but I just can't see the point except for bored teenagers and adults who can't grow up.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bullying on social media is often wrongly labelled Bantz by the bully.

So you're saying that bullies use it to play down when they have been overzealous???

So would you agree with the definition that banter is just a bit of playful fun?

D

Deleted member 2719

The original definition, absolutely. For example between best mates or between team mates.

So that means no one can have any banter on here if you don't know them.

I have to say it would be incredibly dull on here if real banter were excluded from NSC.

Can we have banter with palarse in the stadium anymore?

Banter should be taught at schools; IMO, the kids lack creativity nowadays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here