Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Shìt that makes you feel old Volume I

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Frank Skinner looking like how I remember my grandad on the Graham Norton show. I grew up on Fantasy Football as a kid, albeit I got about 50% of the jokes being about 10 years old.

To add insult to injury I went out to get some beers tonight. Self scan, such as the time we’re in, got asked to look up. “Oh yeah, crows feet, crack on”.

I’m only 35, but I’m feeling tired and old right now. NSC, put this old ****’s mind at rest.

What makes you feel old?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Frank Skinner looking like how I remember my grandad on the Graham Norton show. I grew up on Fantasy Football as a kid, albeit I got about 50% of the jokes being about 10 years old.

To add insult to injury I went out to get some beers tonight. Self scan, such as the time we’re in, got asked to look up. “Oh yeah, crows feet, crack on”.

I’m only 35, but I’m feeling tired and old right now. NSC, put this old ****’s mind at rest.

What makes you feel old?
35? a wee nipper.

Turned 60 last month, then these twp popped up on first dates and are both also 60😳

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201009_234012.jpg
    Screenshot_20201009_234012.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 512

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Selecting Van Halen 1 as my running soundtrack....remembering all the good times (as a teen) listening to this album.....then starting the run.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A trip to the pharmacy for a prescription.

Being offered a seat post match a couple of times on park’n’ride, when not even 50 FFS. It was post match, I‘d just witnessed yet another defeat, so I put it down to looking ashen. I don’t like sitting in a freezing stadium either.

When others bring up “what are your plans for retirement then? in conversation.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This was quite a while ago now, but walking in London and a young and quite attractive girl holding flyers making eye contact and running over to me....the flyer was for a hair loss clinic.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Typing RIP on NSC for music stars that were an integral part of my teens and twenties.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just started watching The Sopranos, thinking I’ll watch something contemporary. It first aired in 1999. They’ve just got a shipment of the the latest technology in. DVD players.

As an aside, it hasn’t blown my socks off like everyone said it would but I’ll stick with it, it’s engaging enough.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
This was quite a while ago now, but walking in London and a young and quite attractive girl holding flyers making eye contact and running over to me....the flyer was for a hair loss clinic.

I don’t know you. I have no idea what you look like.

But that gave me a proper belly laugh. Thank you:lol:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Reminiscing about an attractive "older woman" I once met in a bar in Paris in the 80s. Catching a taxi back to her place in the suburbs for a night of passion, then spending most of the next day in bed with her punctuated by intermittent sleepy sex. Taking a photo of her naked as she brings me a late breakfast in bed in the afternoon. Getting up and going for a walk with her before saying goodbye after exchanging addresses to let her know the next time I was in Paris. Then realising fu** me! She'd be bloody 80 now!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Getting this years quotes for home insurance and discovering the best deal was from SAGA !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don’t know you. I have no idea what you look like.

But that gave me a proper belly laugh. Thank you:lol:

I do. I’m not surprised. Love you HT.

I’ve started doing the old man grunt when getting up off the sofa. And I now have to shave my bloody ear holes. WTF.

Me being me, as the girl cut through the pedestrians, I started feeling good about myself and thinking it’s no doubt a flyer for a cool new bar or trendy restaurant or similar.......

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Laying here wondering if I’ll ache more or less when I get up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here