Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Halloween

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3 weeks tomorrow till the big day. How will everyone be celebrating INA covid secure way? Think I'll wear a mask personally this year.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
pumkin-exploding-gif.gif

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'll be punching any parent that lets their snotty child try and blackmail me into giving them sweets or money.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Drinking.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
3 weeks tomorrow till the big day. How will everyone be celebrating INA covid secure way? Think I'll wear a mask personally this year.

Go upstairs, watch a film in bedroom, lights out on ground floor. Turn off doorbell and won't answer door.

Normally, we did the house up, buy shed loads of sweets for the kids, but bit this year.

I'm not swapping a kit kat for some Covid.

Maybe next year.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think we’re going to peg some bags of sweets out on a string so the kids can help themselves this year.

It’ll be alright.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It should effectively be cancelled due to you know what, however, supermarkets have invested heavily in toxic sweets and plastic costumes so its full speed ahead.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I suppose it depends if you’re 10 years old, for a child it’s something they look forward to.

Never was when I was a child. About time we made Nov 5th special again, not this idiot date, but the problem being is the American influence and the CJTCs that want to ban fireworks.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Children knocking at my door and and asking for a treat.. well that’s lovely is t it ?

Last edited:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
All the Halloween tat has been in the stores in America for weeks - mainly bags of 'candy', no wonder all the kids are little porkers

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South

Wife is in a combo of loving the holidays + tired from working Covid ICU since April + frustrated we have to get her through residency before growing our family so we will be sitting on our front porch in some costume with candy bucket down near our mailbox so she can see the kiddos come by. Our little neighborhood is organizing a family only group trick or treat thing. I personally hate it but she gets what she wants after what she’s gone through working this year and she’ll never know I hate it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It'll all be over by then.
Life on earth I mean.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here