Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard vs Ivory Coast

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Did anybody stream it? Just finished watching the extended highlights Trossard apparently had a really good game for the second string Belgium team. That ivory coast 11 is actually very good. Zaha, Grabel, Kessie, Aurier, Traore, Pepe in the starting 11 and he was turning them inside out at times.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
He looked tidy but I can only really recall the moment when the ball was laid back perfectly to him on the edge of the area for a left foot shot. He took a swing at it and missed it completely.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sadly he will now always be defined by the Utd game.
As proven by #4

This being NSC, unless something truly spectacular happens before the end of the season, I'm fearful of 'what does he actually do?' threads.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
As proven by #4

This being NSC, unless something truly spectacular happens before the end of the season, I'm fearful of 'what does he actually do?' threads.

We all know what he does. He hits the posts and bar! :jester:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As proven by #4

Given the bedwetting on another thread, the answer may well be 'plays up front'.:cool:

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

I for one prefer that it's a separate thread. I'd never notice comments about Trossard playing well against Ivory Coast buried in a thread discussing all the internal matches, and as it's a specific point about a Brighton player I feel it warrants it's own thread.

How about this one https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?383039-Trossard-starts-for-Belgium "Trossard starts for Belgium" ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Given the bedwetting on another thread, the answer may well be 'plays up front'.:cool:

I hadn't realised the symbolism of what I'd written.

Perhaps The Tross can also exorcise the potential of NSC demons by putting palace to the sword.

If he hits the post, in injury time, he's fooked.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Can we Jamie anyone who does that?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can we Jamie anyone who does that?

We don't do that anymore, esp how that ended.
We are better than that.

Although I think we can safely do a preemptive strike on the likely candidate. :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I hadn't realised the symbolism of what I'd written.

Perhaps The Tross can also exorcise the potential of NSC demons by putting palace to the sword.

If he hits the post, in injury time, he's fooked.

He needs to be more Albion and miss by a greater distance than the width of the frame. It's all a bit Vicente otherwise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He needs to be more Albion and miss by a greater distance than the width of the frame. It's all a bit Vicente otherwise.

Channel his inner Craig Noone. :lol:

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As proven by #4

Some will but personally I think he will be our player of the season.

I put him in my fantasy league team from day 1 and have no plans to change that.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Belgium - the current No.1 FIFA-ranked side in the world - are comfortable selecting a Brighton player in their starting XI then why isn't Gareth Southgate?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Belgium - the current No.1 FIFA-ranked side in the world - are comfortable selecting a Brighton player in their starting XI then why isn't Gareth Southgate?
Ooohhh me sir
Me sir I know.
Sir I know
Me, pick me sir
I know the answer sir
Pleeeeease pick me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here