Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One more really massive polish talent - 17yr Aleksander Buksa

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
One more polish talent but in my opinion he is really extraordinary. Only 17 years old and 29 games in polish 1st division. I'm more than sure Dan Ashworth is aware of him but competition for his signature will be huge. Also for any critics, polish market is quite convinient at the moment. There are few really big young talents and quite cheap comparing to other leagues, but Buksa is the biggest one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyN-WdaGINM

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
One more polish talent but in my opinion he is really extraordinary. Only 17 years old and 29 games in polish 1st division. I'm more than sure Dan Ashworth is aware of him but competition for his signature will be huge. Also for any critics, polish market is quite convinient at the moment. There are few really big young talents and quite cheap comparing to other leagues, but Buksa is the biggest one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyN-WdaGINM

The club should be getting you on the scouting staff :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume the club has bought up a load of cheap accommodation in Bognor.

It certainly would explain the current transfer policy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another clever remark about one of our Sussex communities

Are you saying there isn't a strong Eastern European community in Bognor?

If so I'd have to tell my friends and colleagues they need to move.
Which in turn might put any one of the numerous Polish supermarkets, cafes and recruitment agencies out of business.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks like De Bruyne and plays like him too (in Poland).

The Polish do make exceptionally good show reels.

Hopefully the OP is spot on with this tip too.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=41728]Machi[/MENTION] is without a doubt front runner for NSC Poster of the Year 2020.

Keep up the good work!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The club should be getting you on the scouting staff :)

Fully agree!

You’re kind of giving the game away to other clubs scouts with these leaks.

Come on Albion, Paul, Dan, if you’re there. This guy is surely worth having on the payroll to scout out Polish talent. He’s picked well so far.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
[MENTION=41728]Machi[/MENTION] is without a doubt front runner for NSC Poster of the Year 2020.

Keep up the good work!

And as he only has 5 posts, I'd say that neatly sums up the quality of his opposition

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
While you are here, what do you think of the other two teens in the top 5 (as below) - Marchwinski and Kaminski?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ekstraklasa/marktwerte/wettbewerb/PL1

Good shout mate. Yeah, they are both exceptional talents, just 18yo and very highly rated in Poland already. I'm curious about Lech Poznań upcoming Europa League games. They will (and Moder of course) have a chance to prove themselves versus much stronger opponents. Anyway I think this is their last season in Poland (Buksa as well). As I said transfers from Poland are bargain considering what is going on on the market.

Wisła Kraków

Oct 8, 2020
I happen to observe Buksa live, since I'm Wisła Kraków supporter and for his age he's extremely mature (his previous coach even said that he's got mindset of a 26yo) and calm. His technique is also extraordinary but still has difficulties when playing with adults, he often disappears among defenders but I think it's a matter of experience and masculinity. If he scores (he has scored maybe 5-6 goals in Ekstraklasa) he can't score ugly goals. Now it's a matter of his progress and Wisła's style, which now is very rough. This stops his progress a bit, he rarely appears on a pitch now. A few months ago he was under Barcelona's scrutiny yet he is now too expensive for Barca as only for La Masia's transfer. Wisła may be forced to sell him for only 2-3mln in 1-2 years because of club's financial situation which is still dire but improving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here